January 11, 2019
The holiday season may be over, but as we reflect upon December we are still filled with cheer from our clients’ results and our success throughout the month. Our team closed out 2018 strong and we can’t wait for more PR wins in the new year - bring on 2019! Below are our highlights from December:
- 2bPrecise announced that Genesys PHO selected its pharmacogenomics platform to help improve medication safety and overall patient care. This news was featured in Healthcare Dive, Medtech Dive, and Becker’s Hospital Review. The company’s Founder and CEO Assaf Halevy also contributed a byline to Healthcare Business Today on predictions for 2019.
- ActiveRADAR CEO David Henka’s expert commentary on the Cigna-Express Scripts deal was featured in Modern Healthcare and HealthLeaders, wherein he explained why the megamerger is unlikely to lower costs or improve care.
- AxiaMed’s National Director of Healthcare, Dan Berger, contributed a revenue cycle tip to Becker’s Hospital Review on the importance of compliance and security in hospitals to ensure secure patient payments.
- WSJ PRO Cybersecurity published CynergisTek CEO Mac McMillian’s commentary on the Atrium Health data breach. In this piece, McMillian explains how healthcare companies need to significantly strengthen standards for assessing third-party service providers.
- Diameter Health CEO Eric Rosow discussed the new Amazon Comprehend Medical service in FierceHealthcare, and why semantic interoperability barriers will necessitate the refining of health data for the natural language processing solution.
- Integra Connect CEO Dr. Charles Saunders offered his insights on the Oncology Care Model (OCM) in The American Journal of Managed Care and The Journal of Clinical Pathways. Additionally, his analysis on specialty pharmacy which was featured in The Center for Biosimilars.
- Kyruus’ client Health First described how Kyruus technology has helped them improve patient access in Hospital EMR &EHR. Kyruus also announced a partnership with Geisinger, who will be utilizing the company’s patient access platform. This news was covered in Becker’s Hospital Review, Health Data Management, and Healthcare Dive, to name a few.
- Life Image’s RSNA splash continued to have a lasting impact through December, with a blog post by Chilmark Research covering Life Image’s lunch-and-learn sessions on artificial intelligence use cases. UCSF Radiology’s blog also covered the lunch-and-learn and Life Image’s podcast on innovations in women’s breast health.
If you’re looking for an agency to bolster your public relations program in the new year, please contact our President, Scott Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also be sure to show us your support on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and keep an eye out for some of our team members and clients at HIMSS19 in February!