September 4, 2015
With Labor Day just around the corner and plenty of Summer Friday stories to share, it’s still hard to believe that the summer is almost over! We’ve been busy coordinating media interviews, securing coverage wins and prepping our clients for upcoming fall speaking opportunities. Before you grab your first pumpkin spice latte of the season, here’s the August edition of Aria Client Catch-Up!
- Becker’s Health IT & CIO Review published a readers’ choice list of top 21 health leaders to know, and a number of our clients were selected, including par8o, Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative, Orion Health, Press Ganey, CynergisTek and Explorys.
- QuantiaMD released a survey that shared the thoughts of 300 specialists and primary care physicians on the impending launches of biosimilars. The report, which was featured in a Medical Marketing & Media article, observed that there is room for additional opportunities for pharma marketers to educate clinicians on the topic.
- ZirMed’s Chief Data Scientist, Dr. Paul Bradley, is in demand for his expertise on predictive analytics. ZirMed announced that Dr. Bradley has been selected to present at the two upcoming data-centric conferences: The 2015 Global Big Data Conference and the 2015 Boston Data Festival.
- To help providers get acquainted with the new Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), SA Ignite’s Founder and CEO, Tom Lee, shared his expertise in a guest blog post on Medical Practice Insider. Tom addressed the top five most frequently asked questions.
- In an article published in Modern Healthcare, Kaufman Hall’s Managing Director, Mark Grube, discussed some of the key challenges that children’s hospitals face with increased competition from integrated care delivery networks.
- CynergisTek ranked in the top 20 percent on Inc 5000’s list of fastest growing companies. This is the second year that CynergisTek has been recognized on the list for its rapid growth, making a huge jump from 2252 in 2014 to 941 in 2015. Congrats again to the CynergisTek team!
- Overall, it was a very successful summer for our clients! In addition to the media hits mentioned above, we also secured coverage in some of the most well-read healthcare publications, including:
Healthcare IT News, HIStalk, Fierce Healthcare, Health Management Technology, Executive Insight and Healthcare Informatics!
To stay up-to-date on monthly highlights, be sure to check back for the next addition of Client Catch-Up!