October 6, 2015
Happy Health IT Week! During National Health IT Week, there is an even bigger spotlight on the healthcare industry than usual, so for our September client catch-up we’re highlighting a few of the ways our clients are contributing to the healthcare dialogue:
- Mark Belanger, Director of Advisory Services at the Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative, sat down with H&HN for a video interview about emerging rural health information exchanges and successful HIEs.
- CynergisTek’s CEO, Mac McMillan, and its Vice President of Compliance, David Holtzman, presented three sessions at the 2015 AHIMA conference: one on HIPAA enforcement, a session on cybersecurity threats and one about Meaningful Use audits.
- Becker’s Health IT & CIO Review published a series of articles on ‘health IT startups to know’ and profiled two of our clients, par8o and SA Ignite.
- Kaufman Hall’s Senior Vice President, Tim Shoger’s, comments about M&As in healthcare and the opportunities they presents from a HR perspective were published in HR Pulse’s fall issue.
- Press Ganey announced that it acquired Healthcare Performance Improvement, a patient safety and reliability consulting and coaching firm.
- Quantia, Inc., now a part of Physicians Interactive, released a report revealing physicians attitudes and opinions on mHealth, telehealth and connected health devices.
- AxisPoint Health announced it has hired a new CEO, Dr. Ron Geraty. Following the announcement, Dr. Geraty conducted interviews with The Denver Post and IntrepidNOW to discuss the future of the company.
- Orion Health published the first two parts of its new payer-focused blog series which highlights the importance of communication, data integration and the accessibly of information between payer and provider organizations. Check out the posts and see what you think: “The Evolving Relationship between Payers and Providers” and “The Importance of Integrating Clinical Data into Payer Organizations.” Stay tuned for part three!
If you are interested in learning more about Aria or any of our clients, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!