April 6, 2016
March was a whirlwind month here at Aria! We kicked off the month in Las Vegas with clients and our friends in the media at HIMSS 2016, and worked well after the show to capitalize on media opportunities garnered at the conference. Before we put #HIMSS16 in the rear-view mirror, below are a few highlights to reflect on our clients’ successes this month.
- Following press meetings at HIMSS16, MAeHC CEO Micky Tripathi was featured in top-tier business publications, Bloomberg BNA and POLITICO. In each article, Tripathi delves into the state of interoperability in healthcare, shedding light on FHIR standard updates and the Argonaut Project.
- AxisPoint Health announced its new CMO and VP of Health Affairs, Timothy Moore, MD, MS. Dr. Moore will manage all health affairs and clinical content activities and provide strategic oversight to the organization.
- ZirMed was named one of Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to work in Healthcare” last month. The company’s leaders were also featured in several healthcare trade publications, including For The Record, Health Management Technology, and RCMAnswers.net.
- Press Ganey was also named one of Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to work in Healthcare,” and released its Strategic Insights report, in which the company identifies the current market trends that are challenging healthcare organizations to redefine performance based on perceived value to the consumer.
- CynergisTek earned more media placements this month than ever before, including the Forbes article “Is Ransomware Considered A Health Data Breach Under HIPAA?” in which CEO Mac McMillan discusses the dangers of ransomware to healthcare organizations.
- Craneware Solutions Owner and Associate Vice President of Strategic Messaging, Kathy Schwartz, wrote an article for Becker’s Hospital CFO focused on how the 340B drug pricing program relates to declining reimbursement. You can read the full piece here.
- SA Ignite founder and CEO Tom Lee, Ph.D., speaks on the financial impacts MIPS could have on provider organizations in the Healthcare Informatics article “Top Ten Tech Trends: The MIPS Waiting Game.” The company was also featured last month in a Becker’s ASC Review piece titled, “Making a theory a reality: A look into value-based payments' challenges, opportunities,” which addresses challenges providers face in the transition toward value-based payment systems.