May 8, 2017
April was a busy month for Aria. Not only did Boston experience summer-like temperatures, but the Boston Marathon was a great success and some of our professional sports teams made it to the playoffs. Aria’s clients had some pretty big wins as well, here’s a recap of April highlights!
- Kyruus announced that Banner Health will implement its patient access and provider data management solutions, and Aria secured coverage of this news in top-tier publications, including Becker’s Hospital Review and Health Data Management.
- 2bPrecise’s Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Joel Diamond, shared his insight on the challenges and opportunities for genetics today in a byline in Becker’s Hospital Review.
- Mark Belanger, Director of Advisory Services of MAeHC, shared his first-hand knowledge on the challenges of interoperability and how it impacts health IT in a podcast with IntrepidNOW.
- Integra Connect was named a finalist in South Florida Business Journal’s 2017 Coolest Offices contest. Check out the awesome office space with floor-to-ceiling views of the Palm Beach Island and the Atlantic Ocean (note: we are jealous!)
- SA Ignite’s CEO, Tom Lee, shared his in-depth expertise on MIPS reporting with Part B News in a piece titled, “Here’s how to know whether CAHPS, Web interface MIPS methods will work for you,” and we’re expecting a larger piece to come out in May!
- Lee Horner, president of Stratus Video’s telehealth division met with top-tier media outlets at the American Telemedicine Association conference in Orlando, FL. Stratus Video was featured as a top new technology for language barriers in an ATA roundup on mobiHealthNews.com.
- John Nye, VP of Cybersecurity Strategy at CynergisTek, chatted with Jessica Davis of Healthcare IT News about the benefits and risks associated with phishing-as-a-service. Additionally, Marti Arvin, VP of Audit Strategy, participated in a podcast with ISMG to discuss preparing for breach investigations and audits.
- Auxilio’s EVP of Document Solutions Strategy, Sean Hughes, authored a byline for Becker’s Hospital Review about how hospitals can lower costs and drive operational efficiencies by focusing on the print environment.
For more information on Aria Marketing and its clients, check us out on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, or send us a note at email@example.com.