January 12, 2018
December is the most wonderful time of the year, and not just because of all the holiday cheer. We had some excellent client successes throughout the month, which was a perfect way to close out a great 2017 and welcome more PR wins in 2018. Here are our highlights from December:
- Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative Senior Practice Consultant, Nancy Fennell, shared tech-driven care transitions for healthcare providers and organizations to advance their use of health IT and HIE in a case study for iAdvance Senior Care.
- Precision medicine and genomics platform, 2bPrecise, released a new PGx tool that can be integrated into the clinical workflow to track and better treat patients based on their genetic makeup. The news was covered by Healthcare IT News, HIT Consultant, American Nursing Informatics Association, Healthcare Dive, BioPharma Dive, BioInformatics, and Diagnostics World.
- Stratus Video President, David Fetterolf, offered his insights on effective language access in a healthcare setting in MedCity News. He also discussed how effective communication between patients and healthcare providers is a critical component of quality healthcare in HFMA’s Healthcare Cost Containment newsletter.
- AxisPoint Health’s President and CMO were both featured in Denver Business Journal discussing the company’s recent acquisition, and how its transformed approach to care management is helping payers to better manage the health of high risk members.
- CynergisTek VP of Security Strategy, Clyde Hewitt, contributed a byline focused on perimeter security lessons learned from the Titanic to Security Technology Executive. Additionally, CEO Mac McMillan’s commentary on 2018 cybersecurity predictions was featured in Modern Healthcare.
- RxTE Health CEO and President David Henka was featured in an article about the implications of the CVS-Aetna merger in Workforce Magazine. His commentary was also featured in CEB.
- Dr. Charles Saunders, CEO of Integra Connect, contributed a byline article about workflow changes needed to meet OCM/bundled payment requirements to The American Journal of Managed Care Evidence-Based Oncology.
- SA Ignite’s Director of Customer Experience, Matthew Fusan, was featured in a Physicians Practice article on quality reporting under MACRA. He also authored a byline article in Becker’s Hospital Review on 2017 reflections and 2018 predictions for the QPP and value-based care.
If you’re looking for an agency to bolster your public relations program, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – or show us your support on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!