March 9, 2018
February may be the shortest month of the year, but that didn’t stop the Aria team from securing fantastic results for our clients. As we get ready for the snow to stop (hopefully!) and the springtime weather to arrive, we wanted to highlight some of our best client wins from February.
- AxisPoint Health announced its partnership with mPulseMobile to offer a new digital tool to help members and care managers easily communicate via SMS messaging. This news was featured in HIT Consultant.
- Synzi CEO Lee Horner contributed a byline to Healthcare Business Today on how virtual care technology can improve access, strengthen the impact, and reduce the costs of care. Horner also contributed commentary to a Health Management Technology article highlighting how telehealth and virtual platforms can impact ROI, patient safety and experience, and outcomes.
- This month’s print issue of Forbes Magazine featured Kyruus co-founder and CEO Graham Gardner, M.D. in the article, “The 10 CEOs Who are Transforming Healthcare in America,” in which Dr. Gardner shared the genesis of Kyruus and what inspired him to co-found the patient-provider matching company.
- Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative President and CEO, Micky Tripathi, shared his data exchange knowledge in his keynote speech at the HIMSS/SHIEC Interoperability & HIE Symposium, which was featured in Healthcare IT News and EHRIntelligence.com articles.
- Pharmacy benefit solution company RxTE Health announced the appointment of Dave Teckman as Executive Chairman of the Board, where he will oversee the company’s vision, strategic marketing and sales initiatives. This new hire news was featured in Bio IT World, BioPharma Dive, Clinical Informatics News, and PharmaVOICE.com.
- CynergisTek CEO and President Mac McMillan was featured in a Healthcare Informatics article discussing behavioral monitoring and access management regulations for improving cybersecurity strategies. The company’s VP of Security Strategy, Clyde Hewitt, contributed a case study byline to Health Management Technology, in which he shared lessons learned from three separate ransomware events.
- SA Ignite founder and CEO Tom Lee was highlighted in a Healthcare Informatics piece, in which he shared his insights on the February budget bill passed by Congress, and also elaborated on changes to the MIPS program and the Cost component specifically.
- Dr. Charles Saunders, CEO of Integra Connect, authored a byline for Medical Economics on the need for technology that goes beyond the standard EHR model as the industry continues to embrace value based care.
If you’re looking for an agency to bolster your public relations program, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – or show us your support on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn!