April 11, 2018
They say the month of March comes in like a lion, which certainly rang true for our Aria team as we began the month by heading to Las Vegas for HIMSS18 (which we lovingly refer to as our PR Super Bowl). The event was a great success for us and our clients, but it wasn’t the only March highlight. Check out some other notable client wins from last month:
- 2bPrecise Co-Founder and CMO, Dr. Joel Diamond, was interviewed along with 2bPrecise client, Holston Medical Group, by Health Data Management for an article detailing how pharmacogenomics has helped the Tennessee practice better treat and prescribe drugs for its patients.
- AxisPoint Health CMO, Dr. Virginia Gurley, was featured in a Healthcare Finance News article discussing how the company is leveraging predictive analytics to precision-target members for improved outcomes. Dr. Gurley also contributed a byline to HIT Consultant on how telephonic nurse advice services reduce avoidable ED visits.
- CynergisTek CEO and President, Mac McMillan, and Senior Director of Cybersecurity Research and Communications, John Nye, were featured in a Healthcare Analytics News video from HIMSS18 in which they discussed the benefits of a military mindset when it comes to defending health data. Also, the company’s VP of Compliance Strategies, David Holtzman, shared his insights with Modern Healthcare on what a successful HIPAA contingency plan should include.
- Integra Connect CEO Dr. Charles Saunders presented during a general session at the Association of Community Cancer Centers' 44th Annual Meeting & Cancer Center Business Summit this month. His expert commentary and insight from his presentation on the Oncology Care Model (OCM) was featured in an article titled “Technology Integration in Community Oncology Practice: Building the Future” in The American Journal of Managed Care.
- Patient-provider matching solutions company, Kyruus, issued two company press releases demonstrating continued company momentum this month. One announced the company’s expanded relationship with Boston-based Partners HealthCare and the second announced the company’s integration with IBM’s Watson Virtual Agent. These announcements were featured in well-read publications including HIT Consultant, Becker’s Hospital Review, Healthcare Dive, HIStalk, and MobiHealthNews.
- Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative (MAeHC) client, Care for the Homeless NYC, was featured in a Healthcare Informatics article focused on how the organization applied patient-centered medical home standards across 14 health centers with the help of MAeHC’s advisory services and care coordination expertise.
- Synzi CEO, Lee Horner, contributed a byline to First Report Managed Care on how integrated communication platforms can drive value for payers. Horner’s insights were also featured in a byline in Mobile Marketing Watch discussing how virtual care can address gaps in opioid treatment.
If you’re looking for an agency to bolster your public relations program, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – and keep up with our latest client news in real time by following us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn!