November 6, 2018
No tricks here—it was a treat to see so many positive results for Aria’s clients in October! Scroll to see the best of our clients’ biggest wins this past month:
- Life Image, one of our newest clients, officially relaunched this month and introduced its new Interoperability Suite and its expanded focus on new markets, including life sciences, AI and payer. The news of its relaunch was picked up by numerous publications, including Health Management Technology, Boston Business Journal, and DOTmed. In addition, Life Image’s Mammosphere division launched an awareness campaign for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which was covered in Breast Cancer News, Imaging Technology News, and Aunt Minnie.
- HMS’s Jennifer Forster was featured in HIT Consultantfor her commentary on how to leverage the social determinants of health in order to improve population health outcomes.
- Kyruus announced that Salesforce Ventures made a strategic investment in the company. With Aria’s help, this news got picked up in some top publications, including Bostinno, Built in Boston, and Becker’s Health IT & CIO Report. CEO Graham Gardner also contributed a byline to HFMA Leadership that appeared this month on how health systems can become more resilient in today’s healthcare climate.
- David Shelton, CEO of PatientMatters, contributed a byline to Healthcare Business Todayon how proper training at the point-of-service collections combined with integrated IT can enhance the patient experience.
- David Henka, President and CEO of ActiveRADAR, was featured in an article in BenefitsPRO about how reference pricing is a “disruptive force” in the employer health plan and pharmaceutical pricing fields.
- CynergisTek announced its new Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Jon Hilfiger. Jon brings more than 20 years of experience in global sales and business development to his new role where he will lead client retention initiatives and drive new business.
- Integra Connect issued a press release announcing that its EHR Solution for Urology was adopted by two leading urology groups: The Urology Group and Michigan Institute of Urology. This news was featured in Journal of Clinical Pathways, HIStalk, and DOTmed, among other notable healthcare outlets. Also this month, Integra Connect executives spoke at various conferences, including EMS World Expo and the Association for Value-Based Cancer Care (AVBCC) Annual Summit.
- Lee Horner, CEO of Synzi, contributed a byline to HealthcareScene.com on the best practices for building an effective rural virtual care and telehealth strategy, as well as the role of virtual care in helping organizations achieve the Triple Aim by facilitating timely, high-quality care. Additionally, Horner’s commentary on how virtual care can help home health agencies optimize available resources, boost staff productivity and patient engagement, was featured in the October issue of HomeCare Magazine.
If you’re looking for an agency to bolster your public relations program and help you earn this type of strategic news coverage, please contact our President, Scott Collins at email@example.com. Also be sure to show us your support on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!