February 21, 2019
New year, renewed motivation to get our clients amazing results! We worked to ensure our clients started the year off strong with a robust media presence, all while prepping for HIMSS19. Below are some of our clients’ biggest wins from January:
- 2bPrecise CEO and Founder, Assaf Halevy, shared his 2019 predictions and trends to watch with HIT Consultant. Electronic Health Reporter also included Halevy’s commentary on health IT trends for 2019. Meanwhile, 2bPrecise CMO, Dr. Joel Diamond, shared his thoughts on making precision medicine a reality with Medical Economics.
- ActiveRADAR CEO, David Henka, contributed a byline to BenefitsPRO on how benefits managers can rein in costs in 2019 by focusing on pharmaceutical spend and innovative cost-saving initiatives like reference-based pricing.
- AxiaMed National Director of Healthcare, Dan Berger’s, commentary on HIPAA compliance best practices for secured payment transactions was featured in Becker’s Hospital Review’s “Top RCM Tips of 2018.”
- AxisPoint Health SVP and CMO, Dr. Virginia Gurley, was featured in Healthcare Dive discussing how AI could shape the health tech landscape in 2019. Healthcare Finance News published commentary from AxisPoint Health VP of Analytics, Dr. Greg Berg, discussing how AI and machine learning can be used to make sense of social determinants data.
- Cotiviti SVP, Sumant Rao, offered his insights on data lakes in HIT Consultant, and Cotiviti CEO, Dr. Emad Rizk, was officially announced as a featured speaker at the 2019 HLTH conference.
- CynergisTek’s VP of Compliance Strategies, David Holtzman, shared three HIPAA issues to watch for in 2019 with Becker’s Hospital Review.
- Diameter Health CEO, Eric Rosow’s, expert commentary appeared in a MedCity News article on the biggest payer stories of 2018. Rosow discussed why Amazon’s new role in health IT will help liberate clinical data and open up opportunities for new applications.
- To kick off the year, Integra Connect issued a press release announcing record growth in 2018. President of Practice Solutions, Parag Shah, gave tips on revenue cycle management in Healthcare Innovation and Becker’s Hospital CFO Report. Integra’s CEO, Dr. Charles Saunders, took a deep dive into value-based oncology analytics in the cover story of the AMGA Group Practice Journal and wrote about value-based urology care in Urology Times.
- Kyruus SVP of Product Development, Chris Gervais, contributed a byline to Medical Economics discussing five key predictions for healthcare in 2019. Kyruus announced its presentation alongside Providence St. Joseph Health at HIMSS. This news was covered in Healthcare Dive and HIStalk. Additionally, Kyruus announced the hiring of their first SVP of People, which was covered in Bostinno, Built in Boston, and Venturefizz.
- Life Image CEO, Matthew Michela, was quoted in Diagnostic Imaging on the need for interoperability, while Cristin Gardner, Director of Consumer Products and Markets, wrote in DOTmed Healthcare Business News about breast health and screenings. Chilmark Research analyst, Brian Edwards, published a blog post highlighting Life Image’s panel on AI at RSNA18.
- PatientMatters CEO, David Shelton, discussed the benefits of patient payment options in Medical Economics. Shelton’s insights were also included in Becker’s Hospital CFO Report, “46 RCM tips from 2018.”
If your new year’s resolution is to take your PR program to the next level, please contact our President, Scott Collins, at firstname.lastname@example.org.