March 13, 2019
February may be the shortest month of the year, but that didn’t stop Team Aria from securing top-notch results for our clients! From landing coverage of our clients’ news in top healthcare books to securing a record number of meetings at HIMSS19 with the industry’s top reporters and analysts, below are just a few of our clients’ February wins:
- ActiveRADAR president and CEO David Henka contributed commentary to MedCity News and HealthLeaders on the Senate’s recent drug pricing hearings with executives from some of the nation’s largest pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- AxiaMed’s national director of healthcare, Dan Berger, outlined how to properly secure patient data and shared best practices for accepting payment cards in healthcare environments in Physicians Practice.Dan also recorded a podcast with Information Management Security Group, where he discussed the top security issues surrounding payment technology.
- Dr. Virginia Gurley, SVP and chief medical officer at AxisPoint Health, was named to Becker’s Hospital Review’s “102 women in health IT to know” list. Dr. Gurley was recognized for her contributions toward health IT advancements and leadership within the healthcare IT industry, as well as her work driving clinical content development and analytics efforts at AxisPoint Health.
- Cotiviti CEO Dr. Emad Rizk gave a keynote on system design at MIT Sloan’s Healthcare & BioInnovations Conference. Meanwhile, Cotiviti SVP Sumant Rao took a deep dive into data lakes for Becker’s Health IT & CIO Report.
- CynergisTek CEO Mac McMillan addressed the challenge of keeping EHRs ‘open but secure’ in Politico’s “Morning eHealth” newsletter.
- Diameter Health chief data scientist Chun Li was also named one of the top women in Health IT to know by Becker’s Hospital Review. Dr. Li earned the recognition for her work directing Diameter Health’s product development efforts, which secured for the company a certification in electronic clinical quality measure reporting by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC).
- Integra Connect CEO Dr. Charles Saunders was prominently featured in American Journal of Managed Care’s article on Oncology Payment Model, weighing in on managing data for success under the OCM. Parag Shah, president of practice solutions, contributed another “RCM tip of the day” to Becker’s Hospital CFO Report. Integra Connect’s expertise was also cited in an IDC Market Glance report on Revenue Cycle Management.
- Kyruus and its client Providence St. Joseph Health spoke with Healthcare Dive at HIMSS19, resulting in two separate articles on standardized APIs and seamless experiences in healthcare. Kyruus also reported its monumental market share gains in 2018, and announced that Providence St. Joseph Health expanded use of its solutions.
- Life Image CEO Matthew Michela weighed in on interoperability and the recent HHS information blocking rule. His insights were featured in Inside Digital Health and PARCA e-news.
Are you looking to get more eyes on your company’s news by teaming up with a dynamic public relations agency? Email our president, Scott Collins, at email@example.com, and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn!