August 1, 2019
During the multiple heat-waves that hit Boston in July, the Aria team was able to secure some flaming-hot results for clients (thankfully, from the comfort of our air-conditioned office). Check out our clients’ notable highlights from July below:
- 2bPrecise founder and CEO Assaf Halevy’s byline on ways to break down barriers in precision medicine appeared in Electronic Health Reporter. Additionally, chief medical officer Dr. Joel Diamond’s byline on oncology innovation appeared in Health Data Management, and his insights on leveraging genomic data were included in HealthITAnalytics.com.
- ActiveRADAR president and CEO David Henka spoke with This Just In podcast host Justin Barnes about pharmaceutical benefits, methods of reducing drug costs, and more. Additionally, Modern Healthcare featured David’s insights on changes to the drug pricing system in the U.S.
- AVIA was featured in a Health Data Management article highlighting the strategic guidance it provided to Piedmont Healthcare in selecting provider data management and search and scheduling solutions from Aria client Kyruus.
- Kyruus published its report, Survey: Provider Perspectives on Digital Access and Aria secured coverage of the findings in top-tier healthcare publications such as Healthcare Finance News, Health Data Management, and Healthcare Innovation.
- Cotiviti president and CEO Dr. Emad Rizk offered his expertise for payers adjusting to value-based care in Healthcare Finance News, as well as in a podcast interview with the AJMC Managed Care Cast. Additionally, a Q&A from executive vice president and administrative officer Jordan Bazinsky, published in Health Data Management, focused on how dirty data can affect analytics efforts in healthcare.
- CynergisTek executive vice president of strategic innovation David Finn discussed ways to leverage HIPAA compliance for medical devices with For The Record. Additionally, executive advisor Clyde Hewitt shared sobering information on the rise in vulnerabilities for medical devices with HITECH Answers.
- Diameter Health president and chief strategy officer John D’Amore appeared in three additional episodes of a podcast series with Integrated Healthcare Executive, where he discussed the current state of interoperability, how health information exchanges can bring down the cost of care, and the HITECH Act.
- Integra Connect’s appearance at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting continued to receive press coverage this month, with Healio / HemONC Today and First Report Managed Care featuring research on molecular targets in advanced NSCLC and palliative care programs. Additionally, Eric Foust, president of EMS Revenue Cycle Solutions, appeared on the HFMA Voices in Healthcare Finance podcast, where he discussed inefficient payment solutions in the EMS market.
- Life Image CEO Matthew Michela spoke with Integrated Healthcare Executive about the company’s recent partnership with Bialogics where they will work together to tackle interoperability and analytics challenges. Additionally, Cristin Gardner, director of consumer products & markets for Life Image’s Mammosphere division, contributed an article on consumerism and data access to DOTmed HealthCare Business News.
- PatientMatters CEO David Shelton’s podcast interview with AJMC Managed Care Cast went live in which he discussed how to tackle transparency in healthcare. Additionally, David’s insights were included in the Orlando Sentinel on how PatientMatters helps hospitals and patients better understand the complexity of medical billing.
If you’re looking to grow your public relations program and want to find out how Aria can garner results like this for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.