October 3, 2019
Was it a September to remember? It sure was on the PR front for our clients here at Aria! See below for some of our clients’ most memorable wins this month:
- 2bPrecise announced a partnership with iMethods to drive precision medicine adoption. Chief Medical Officer Dr. Joel Diamond discussed with HealthITAnalytics.com the implications increased availability of genetic tests will have for the healthcare industry. Additionally, CEO Assaf Halevy shared his top precision medicine implementation tips with Healthcare IT News.
- ActiveRADAR CEO David Henka discussed how reference pricing improves transparency and competition in the pharmaceutical industry on AJMC’s Managed Care Cast podcast.
- AVIA kicked off the third Medicaid Transformation Project challenged area focused on maternal and infant health. The news was covered in FierceHealthcare and HIT Consultant. Derek Baird, senior vice president at AVIA, contributed a byline to Internet Health Management on the capabilities of an unlocked digital front door. The company was also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare.”
- Cotiviti Executive Vice President and Administrative Officer Jordan Bazinksy’s byline on what payers should consider when adopting precision medicine appeared in Managed Care Magazine print and digital issues. Additionally, President and CEO Dr. Emad Rizk was featured in Managed Healthcare Executive for his thoughts on the future of healthcare leadership.
- CynergisTek CEO Caleb Barlow spoke with Forbes about best practices for improving password security. Additionally, Executive Advisor Clyde Hewitt discussed Mircosoft’s recent security vulnerability with FierceHealthcare.
- Diameter Health Co-founder and CEO, Eric Rosow, was featured in One Million by One Million blog discussing Diameter Health’s work with leading health information exchanges across the country and touching upon why the healthcare industry still has a massive data integrity problem. You can see the other parts of the series here and here.
- Integra Connect Chief Strategy Officer Ash Malik contributed a byline on the impact of real-world evidence on FDA drug approvals to The Cancer Letter. Also, CEO Dr. Charles Saunders gave a preview of his forthcoming Oncology Clinical Pathways Clinical Congress presentation in Journal of Clinical Pathways.
- Kyruus held its Annual Thought Leadership on Access Symposium (ATLAS), which was attended by a number of top-tier healthcare outlets including HealthLeaders, Healthcare IT News, and MobiHealthNews. Kyruus was also named to Bostinno’s “50 on Fire” list under the “Health Care, Healthtech & Wellness” category.
- Life Image was announced a winner of the BostInno “50 on Fire” this month. CEO Matthew Michela was also featured in Radiology Today and FierceHealthcare with insights on data analytics and patient data transparency. The company also shifted its focus to its women’s health app, Mammosphere– Director of Consumer Products & Markets for Life Image, Cristin Gardner, spoke with Health Data Management and 1st Talk Compliance about patient data access and the app was featured in a broadcast segment on WCVB (local Boston ABC channel).
- PatientMatters CEO David Shelton’s insights were included in Healthcare Finance News on how to make operational improvements and efficiencies by leveraging technology. Shelton was also featured in Health IT Outcomes where he shared insights on how patient financial advocacy can help save rural hospitals.
- The Greeley Company Chief Medical Officer Rick Sheff, MD, contributed a byline to HIT Consultant on five new ways to diagnose the deeper causes of physician burnout. In addition, Senior Advisory Consultant Kim Wilson’s survey response on the usefulness of EHRs was included in the Business Insider Digital Health Pro e-newsletter.
If you’re looking to grow your public relations program and want to find out how Aria can garner media results like this for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.