So, what is it that makes working at ARIA so awesome? Well, a few things come to mind:
- We are all about creating a supportive, collaborative team here. There is no competition for promotion or bonuses — we focus on helping each other succeed.
- We like to eat. Whether it is company breakfast Wednesday, themed pot-luck lunches, or a foodie tour of Chinatown, we are always looking for opportunities to chow down as a group.
- We are not into putting in hours just for the sake of looking busy. Sometimes we need to put in a little extra time, but most of the time we don’t, and we encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- We get to work on some of the most critical healthcare issues in the U.S. and we are often part of our clients’ highest levels of strategy and planning, so no two days are the same—you won't ever get bored!
It is our mission to make Aria a place people love to work, so we try to keep the workloads reasonable, the projects interesting and the opportunities for growth and compensation frequent. The benefit package we have put together is too long for a complete list here, but here are a few highlights:
- Competitive base compensation with annual standard-of-living and industry salary increases
- Bi-annual bonus opportunities
- 401K with company match
- Health insurance (wide variety of plans, and for most plans Aria covers 85% of the monthly cost), also includes dental (UnitedHealthcare) and vision (VSP) coverage
- Employees start off with 21 days annually of combined vacation, personal and sick time plus 12 company holidays
- Summer Fridays (4 additional vacation days)!
- Employment anniversary incentives, which include phone plan reimbursement, gym memberships, extra vacation days and much more
- All of the coffee, espresso and snacks your heart desires
- Pet-friendly office
- Long- and short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for, and assistance with, continuing education
- Located in a newly-renovated, open-concept ‘brick and beam’ mill building, Aria is just a short walk to many shops, restaurants and bars, and to the Charles River
- Free onsite parking