September 20, 2021
By David Franco
It is no question how much COVID-19 has reminded us just how important life sciences and drug creation can be. Moreover, the companies developing these life changing drugs need the support and technology to perform impactfully.
Our client, Sensyne Health, is always innovating in the world of healthcare IT and medical research. Known as the ethical AI company, Sensyne gathers, curates and analyses clinical data, primarily de-identified patient records, to develop insights for drug creators and health systems in order to improve patient care and accelerate medical research.
Recently, Sensyne launched its new patient data analytics platform, SENSIGHT, which democratizes key aspects of life sciences research by providing access to a massive data set across a range of different disease areas. One of our first approaches to this launch included identifying the parts of SENSIGHT that would be most interesting to Sensyne’s target audiences. We wanted to share the ways the database will elevate access to de-identified data insights for clinicians and drugmakers, helping them to make drugs to benefit people like you and me. Below are the components of SENSIGHT we felt would be attractive for Sensyne’s key stakeholders.
- As the ethical AI company, Sensyne understands and has pioneered the necessity of patient data privacy.
- That is why SENSIGHT is built on a rapidly growing de-identified patient data set created from research partnerships.
- The platform has launched with access to a 2M de-identified data set and is expected to grow to 10M by the end of the year.
- It is not just quantity that is increasing, but the types of disease areas that will be added throughout the year within the platform.
- Subscribers can communicate with each other using the service, which provides the space for a virtual scientific research network.
- This network of healthcare professionals will create a community and make way for further development and innovation.
By including these messages in our pitch, we displayed how SENSIGHT can provide the insights to support the development for life-changing drug discovery, and the media seemed to agree. We were able to secure a stream of coverage in key publications like FierceBiotech and PharmaVoice.
If you or your company are interested in elevating your brand through PR, you can reach out to Scott Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk about how our team can help you. You can also follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn to stay up to date on everything Aria.Read More
September 3, 2021
By Maddi Larsen
Like many college grads and young professionals who entered the workforce during the pandemic, my first glimpse of Aria Marketing was through a Zoom meeting. However, even though I joined the company as a virtual employee, I immediately knew that it was the right fit for me— so much so that I referred my roommate to also apply to this healthcare public relations agency. I’m happy to say that Elizabeth Coleman, my former Boston University classmate, joined Aria last April as a fellow account coordinator. To introduce Elizabeth to the broader Aria community, I sat down and interviewed her over coffee (in our living room/office) last week.Read More