April 4, 2019
March was an exciting and productive month for Aria, as we celebrated multiple employee birthdays, anniversaries, the beginning of spring, and our March Madness tournament, Aria Madness! Our celebrations continue as we reflect back on our notable client wins throughout the month of March:
- ActiveRADAR president and CEO David Henka shared his insights on healthcare cost reduction myths and why employers and benefit professionals should leverage tools like reference pricing to lower drug costs in Workforce magazine.
- AxisPoint Health strategic product manager Tara Page-Haddock shared her insights on how to engage with high-risk members to provide better care management in this hfma article.
- CynergisTek executive vice president of strategic innovation David Finn was featured in Crain’s Chicago Business for his commentary on medical device security. Also, John Nye, senior director of cybersecurity research & communication, contributed a byline to Medical Economics highlighting healthcare cybersecurity progress and improvements.
- Cotiviti client Case Escher, managing director of Interas, shared five tips for self-insurers to up their population health management game in BenefitsPRO.
- Diameter Health was nominated for the “Healthcare IT Startup of the Year” award by the New England Venture Capital Association, and the list of nominees was featured in BostInno.
- Integra Connect released the results of a survey of community oncologists that shows how value-based care affects cancer treatment decisions. The survey results were featured in several top healthcare publications, including American Journal of Managed Care, Journal of Clinical Pathways, and RevCycleIntelligence.com. Also this month, Parag Shah, president of practice solutions, spoke at the MGMA Financial Conference, while Dr. Charles Saunders, CEO, spoke at the Association of Community Cancer Centers Annual Conference. Dr. Saunders also contributed a bylined article on rethinking the EHR to the March issue of MGMA Connection.
- Kyruus chief technology officer Chris Gervais was featured in an article in Healthcare Finance News discussing why assistive intelligence is the future of AI. Scott Andrews, chief customer officer for Kyruus, contributed a byline to Healthcare Business Today explaining what the healthcare industry can learn about adapting to customers’ needs from Blockbuster.
- Life Image announced a strategic partnership with swyMed, a telemedicine provider, that will enhance telestroke capabilities, especially in rural areas. The news was highlighted in multiple publications, such as DOTmed Healthcare Business News and HIT Consultant. Life Image CEO Matthew Michela offered his insights on big data and clinical AI in Outsourcing-Pharma and shared the advice he would give to his younger self in an interview with Inside Digital Health.
- PatientMatters CEO David Shelton contributed to a Becker’s Hospital CFO Report “RCM tip of the day” article, sharing insights on how initial payment conversations between hospital staff and patients should occur at registration.
Are you looking to join an award-winning public relations agency and help our clients earn coverage month after month? If so, we’re hiring! To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Danielle Johns (email@example.com) today! Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.