July 6, 2015
The sun is shining and Summer Fridays are in full effect, but that doesn’t mean our PR machine has slowed down. We’ve kept plenty busy over the last few weeks, lining up media interviews and securing feature coverage for our clients in top-tier healthcare trades and business pubs. With four clients in tow, we also made a splash at the biggest healthcare finance tradeshow of the year, HFMA ANI! Here’s to our first Aria Client Catch-Up!
- Aria clients, Craneware, ZirMed, Kaufman Hall and SA Ignite, attended HFMA ANI in Orlando, where they presented compelling educational sessions, unveiled new solutions and met with the press (we secured over 20 on-site meetings)! Specifically, Craneware launched its value cycle initiative; ZirMed released its denials and appeals management solution; Kaufman Hall execs discussed the shift towards retail healthcare; and SA Ignite demonstrated its pay-for-performance platform.
- Kaufman Hall chair, Ken Kaufman’s blog post comparing the effects Uber has had on the taxi industry to the consumerism movement in healthcare, was also published in Becker’s Hospital Review. Ken is an ongoing contributor to this publication, so keep an eye out for future pieces from him. We’re also proud to have secured a contributor position at this outlet for Press Ganey’s President and CMO of Consulting, Dr. James Merlino. We can’t wait to see more great content from these two thought leaders!
- After being acquired by Comvest Partners, McKesson Corp.’s Care Management business re-launched as AxisPoint Health. We’ve been heavily involved in the launch of the new company and are looking forward to continuing our PR relationship. To learn more about the mission of AxisPoint Health, check out the output of interviews we secured with journalists at Healthcare Informatics and eWeek.
- Orion Health’s CMIO and VP, Dr. Bill O’Connor, authored an article in Health Management Technology’s June Edition. His piece, “Achieving the Quadruple Aim,” recalls how a lunchtime epiphany drove him to develop a fourth tenet to the Triple Aim: including providers in order to enable better physician engagement.
- Overall, it was a very successful month for our clients with lots of great PR results. In addition to the articles mentioned above, we also secured featured coverage for our clients in some of the most well-read and respected healthcare publications, including: HealthLeaders, Crain’s Cleveland Business, Fierce Healthcare, Hospitals & Health Networks, Healthcare Finance News, and Healthcare Info Security!
To stay to date on monthly highlights, be sure to check back for the next addition of Client Catch-Up!