January 27, 2022
While we are fully embracing the start of 2022, we did want to take a moment to look back on our fourth quarter of 2021, as we were able to close out a wild year with some top-notch results for our clients.
Read on for some of our favorite highlights from this past quarter:
- 2bPrecise Chief Medical Officer Dr. Joel Diamond was featured in PM360 and MedCity News sharing his thoughts on precision medicine and pediatrics.
- Cotiviti Chairman, President, and CEO, Dr. Emad Rizk’s, July 23rd interview on The Incrementalist was acknowledged as one of the most played episodes of all of 2021, according to Health IT Answers. Additionally, Cotiviti’s Executive Vice President of Operations for Payment Integrity and Retail, Jordan Bazinsky, wrote a piece for Healthcare Business Today, touching on his predictions for how the healthcare system might change post-pandemic in the areas of telehealth, pricing transparency and centralized healthcare data, to name a few.
- Firstsource President of Healthcare and Lifesciences, Venkatgiri Vandali, was featured in several well-read healthcare publications appearing Q4 2021. He contributed a byline to MedCity News where he discussed how payers can innovate their technology to catch up to big tech, and a byline to Healthcare Business Today where he explained the Medicaid redetermination cycle. He also provided insights on his predictions for what 2022 may look like in healthcare in Population Health Learning Network, and DOTMed Healthcare Business News.
- HealthSparq issued a press release centered around how payers and providers need a better relationship. Within the release, HealthSparq included their own survey research which revealed that: “92% of Providers want a better collaboration with payers, and 98% of hospitals and health systems would find it valuable for patients to schedule appointments with their providers right from your provider directory.” Aria’s outreach of the release resulted in coverage in major publications such as, Bio-IT World, DOTmed Healthcare Business News, and AiThority.
- Kyruus once again had plenty of news for the Aria team to work with this quarter—from announcing partnerships with Gundersen Health and Privia Health, to the annual Patient Access Journey Report, ATLAS21— Kyruus was featured in many news outlets including: AiThority, HISTalk, DOTMed, HealthcareNOW Radio, and HIT Consultant. Additionally, Kyruus’ Chief Technology Officer Chris Gervais and HealthSparq’s General Manager Mark Menton came together on HIMSS TV to discuss the synergies the two business units that now fall under Kyruus.
- Sensyne’s President of North America, Derek Baird, was featured in MedCity News providing his own commentary on the need for ethical data models for comprehensive data sharing, as well as ethical AI and machine learning. Additionally, Sensyne announced a strategic research agreement (SRA) with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Aria was able to secure coverage of the release in target publications such as DOTmed Healthcare Business News, Bio-IT World, and HealthcareNOW Radio.
- VisualDx Medical Director Dr. Chesahna Kindred gave a presentation at the HLTH 2021 conference focused on how VisualDx’s clinical decision support technology drives health equity and bridges knowledge gaps in care. Additionally, VisualDx announced a collaboration with Jansen to pilot new API and bring equitable AI to the point of care.
Want to secure incredible results like these for your company? Email Info@AriaMarketing.comto begin the conversation about how you can use public relations to achieve your business goals. You can also continue to follow Aria's work through Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebookand Instagram.