July 2, 2021
As the world starts turning after months of lockdowns and restrictions, the healthcare market – and our clients-- saw major developments in telehealth, vaccine rollouts, patient engagement, and the long-awaited Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology rule updates on interoperability. The Aria team tackled a busy few months, meeting every challenge with grace. This last quarter we generated unique healthcare content, and we can’t wait for what the rest of 2021 will bring. Here is a look at some of the client coverage highlights we secured this past quarter:
- Kyruus, the leader in search and scheduling solutions for healthcare organizations, released findings from its consumer survey, Patient Access Preferences Report, which found increased demand for virtual and hybrid care options, as well as online, self-scheduling capabilities. As a result of a robust media relations campaign, Aria secured coverage of the findings in top-tier outlets, such as Forbes, Healthcare Innovation, Healthcare IT News, and MedCity News.
- 2bPrecise won its second consecutive MedTech Breakthrough Award for “Best Overall Genomics Solution.” The company also announced its work with the S. Orthopedic Alliance to accelerate precision medicine and improve patient experience. Chief Medical Officer Dr. Joel Diamond shared his telehealth best practices in Authority Magazine, and explained why providers need to look at potential drug-gene interactions when prescribing medications to elderly patients in PM360. Dr. Diamond also shared how providers can ensure patients at risk for cancer aren’t slipping through the EHR cracks in MedCity News. Additionally, founder and CEO Assaf Halevy discussed the benefits of leveraging telegenomics with HIMSS TV and in Healthcare Business Today.
- Life Image produced a survey that took a look at how healthcare organizations are preparing for ONC Cures Act Final Rule. The Aria team packaged up the results and conducted a media campaign that generated over 25 pieces of coverage in publications such as Healthcare Innovation, DOTmed, HealthLeaders, and Healthcare IT News.
- Aria’s newest client, Sensyne Health, announced its first two U.S. customers, St. Luke’s University Health Network and the Colorado Center for Personalized Medicine, which resulted in coverage in AiThority, DOTmed, HIStalk, and Clinical Research News.
- VisualDx’s Co-founder and CEO Art Papier and Director of Clinical Impact Nada Elbuluk spoke with HIMSS TV to discuss Project IMPACT (a global effort by VisualDx to reduce disparities in medicine and highlight the tools we use to bridge gaps of knowledge and improve care), and ways to address racial disparities and bias in education and practice. The interview was covered across multiple outlets, including Healthcare IT News, Healthcare Finance News, and MobiHealthNews.
- Orion Health had two press releases in April and May on recent partnerships to support next-gen HIEs. Both releases earned coverage in multiple outlets, including Health IT Answers, Healthcare NOW Radio, and Healthcare Innovation. In addition, Orion Health CEO Ian McCrae wrote an intriguing byline for Modern Healthcare on digital health transformation.
Want to secure incredible results like these for your company? Email Info@AriaMarketing.com to begin the conversation about how you can use public relations to achieve your business goals. You can also continue to follow Aria's work through Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.