October 13, 2021
A busier than normal summer (thanks HIMSS21!) has given way to an even busier fall as the Aria Marketing team continues to churn out top-notch results for our clients. With so many great pieces of secured coverage, it’s always hard to single out just a few from an entire quarter, but that doesn’t mean we’re not willing to give it a shot! Read on for some of our favorite highlights from this past quarter:
- AVIA announced record growth with six health system members joining the AVIA Network to accelerate digital strategies and capabilities. Aria was able to garner coverage of the news in target publications including, AiThority, Health News Illinois, HIT Consultant, Health IT Answers, and Becker’s Hospital Review.
- eVideon’s CEO Jeff Fallon appeared in Authority Magazine and Thrive Global, where he discussed his career journey as well as how he believes eVideon can change the health tech landscape for the better. eVideon executives also had a prominent voice on eliminating nurse burnout with a byline from Heather Wood, VP Clinical Innovation, in HIT Consultant and a byline from Spencer Draper, Director of Clinical Solutions, in Managed Healthcare Executive.
- Firstsource executives were featured in several prestigious healthcare publications this quarter. This includes Noel Felipe, Revenue Cycle Practice Leader, in Medical Economics on how to handle patient collections in an efficient and empathetic way; and Randall Shafer, EVP and Head of Hospital Business, in Authority Magazine on five ways to improve the U.S. healthcare system.
- Kyruus released its annual research report, which continues to reveal growing consumer demand for convenient, digital access experiences. But what are the U.S. News World and Report Top 20 Hospitals doing to meet such demand? Kyruus released an assessment of the nation’s top hospitals digital access experience, finding that many lack the digital tools that consumers want. Aria collaborated with Kyruus on a media relations campaign, resulting in prominent features in FierceHealthcare, MedCity News, Healthcare Finance News, and Becker’s Hospital Review.
- Life Image continued to capitalize on media interest in its widely successful Q2 survey on ONC interoperability rule compliance (or the lack of). After establishing Life Image as go-to experts on the information-blocking rules, Aria secured various opportunities for the company’s executives to educate the industry, including placements in FierceHealthcare, Physicians Practice, and HIMSS TV.
- Orion Health executives appeared not once, but twice this quarter in the esteemed Journal of AHIMA. Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Chris Hobson, wrote an informative byline for Journal of AHIMAon the values of HIEs for providers, while Global Privacy Officer and HIE Client Director, Laurie Peters, wrote engaging byline for Journal of AHIMA on the use of HIEs in rural communities. Additionally on the topic of HIEs, Orion Health published a press release in July on a recent partnership to support next-generation HIEs. This release earned coverage in AiThority, HISTalk, and Health IT Answers.
- Sensyne Health announced a partnership with Sentara Healthcare to use de-identified Sentara patient data to develop clinical algorithms to support chronic kidney disease and congestive heart failure life sciences research. The Aria team actively pitched this news, resulting in coverage in publications such as Life Science Times, First World Medtech, HIT Consultant, AiThority, and Health IT Answers.
- VisualDx Director of Clinical Impact, Dr. Nada Elbuluk, was featured in Medical News Today, Physicians Practice, and The Dermatologist, sharing her thoughts on ways to overcome cognitive biases and detailing how VisualDx’s latest initiative, Project IMPACT, is helping improve healthcare outcomes, particularly for patients of color. Additionally, Aria helped land Dr. Chesahna Kindred, Medical Director at VisualDx, a speaking slot at the upcoming HLTH conference to present on how VisualDx technology is driving greater health equity and bridging knowledge gaps in care. You don’t want to miss it!
Want to secure incredible results like these for your company? Email Info@AriaMarketing.com to begin the conversation on how you can use public relations to achieve your business goals. You can also continue to follow Aria's work through Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram