February 11, 2016
Every now and then, our VP, Ross Homer, brings up a quirky fact about himself or an interesting story from his past. So, the team thought it would be fun to base a blog post on this. In that spirit, we bring you the top ten list of curious facts about Ross (in no particular order):
- He was born missing two teeth.
- His Bar-Mitzvah celebration, high school prom and wedding reception all took place in the same room of the same building (not at the same time).
- His experience drinking alcohol for the first time is written up as a case study in a book by a renowned pediatrician.
- In college, he was in a hip-hop dance troupe called Spirit of Color. He was also a competitive ballroom dancer.
- He’s been an extra on a tv show and in two commercials.
- He was honored to be named the Starlight Children’s Foundation International Volunteer of the Year in 2008.
- He had an epic Thailand honeymoon. Unfortunately, towards the end of the trip, he and his wife were caught in a political coup and were stuck in the country until they were able to escape in the middle of the night to Singapore.
- He likes trying new foods. The weirder, the better. Some of the more unique things he’s tried include bamboo worms, haggis, snake, turtle and rocky mountain oysters (Google it).
- He used to be big into Karaoke. It’s how he impressed his wife on their first date, and he’s even won some prizes in karaoke competitions, including a free stay at a resort.
- He collects keychains. Over the past 30 years he’s amassed hundreds of keychains from all over the world.
So, there you have it. Hopefully, even those who have known Ross for years were surprised by one or two of these. Let us know on Twitter at @ariamarketing.
Email us at email@example.com