August 1, 2016
Things are heating up – both outside in the sizzling summer sun, and in the Aria office! We’re keeping busy by engaging with new companies, securing stellar coverage for clients and preparing for lots of events in the months ahead. Check out some of our July successes:
- Tracy Currie, CEO of Capto, discussed how healthcare organizations can ensure their IT departments run like a business in the podcast titled, “HFMA ANI Conference Brings Leaders Together to Discuss Challenges Impacting RCM,” on RCMAnswers.net.
- CynergisTek announced that the company increased revenue 170% and grew workforce 20%, which the company attributed to the ongoing demand for its specialized security expertise amidst increasingly sophisticated threats and complex regulations.
- Craneware launched its new website – check it out here and let us know what you think of the fresh look!
- AxisPoint Health’s Executive Vice President of Health Affairs and Chief Medical Officer, Tim Moore, MD, authored an article published in Health Data Management detailing the importance of using advanced analytics in ACOs to create a holistic view of patients.
- IBM Watson Health’s Vice President, Dr. Anil Jain, was featured on the cover of Health Management Technology in a profile piece about the “Executive MD.”
- Tom Lee, the CEO and founder of SA Ignite, authored a byline article about treating 2016 as a dress rehearsal year for MIPS for Becker’s Hospital Review.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org