March 13, 2017
#HIMSSanity wasn’t the only thing keeping us busy in February. We were also helping our clients announce product launches, industry surveys, major wins, new partnerships and much more! Here’s a few highlights from the past month:
- Integra Connect introduced its cloud-based platform to help specialty practices thrive under value-based care models. The news made waves across the industry and garnered coverage in Becker’s Health IT & CIO Review and The South Florida Business Journal.
- 2bPrecise launched its precision medicine platform, which helps clinicians by bringing genomic data to the point of care, at HIMSS17. Dr. Joel Diamond, Chief Medical Officer at 2bPrecise, was featured in the HIMSS Show Daily and Healthcare IT News following his presentation on the challenges and opportunities in precision medicine.
- Dan Hughes, Managing Director of Sales at Softheon, was featured in a Managed Healthcare Executive article on how health plans can embrace digital strategies.
- Kyruus announced that its app for Salesforce Health Cloud and Service Cloud, ProviderMatch for Salesforce, will extend the capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud and Service Cloud with embedded provider search, scheduling and provider data management.
- Micky Tripathi, CEO of MAeHC, was interviewed by POLITICO and shared his perspective on how the ACA repeal and replace will impact the future of value-based care.
- CynergisTek announced the release of Redspin’s annual cybersecurity report which revealed a 320 percent increase in the number of healthcare providers victimized by hackers in 2016. The news received a lot of interest and was covered in HealthITSecurity.com, eSecurity Planet, and TechTarget.
Wondering how Aria Marketing can help elevate your PR and communications strategy? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.