March 20, 2017
Over the past few weeks at Aria Marketing, we’ve been fortunate enough to bring on three new members of the public relations team. And, we thought a fun way to welcome Account Executives Ashley Owen and Risha Tyagi, and Account Coordinator Norissa Morse, would be with an old-school ice-breaker: Two Truths and a Lie. Thankfully, they were up for the challenge. Check out their responses and see if you can guess which ones are the lies!
- I have been on every continent except Antarctica
- My grandfather was a professional hypnotist and a professional musician
- I am allergic to cats, dogs and horses
- I can sing songs in both Mandarin and Hindi
- While traveling to Tokyo, Japan, I once ate a live snake
- I have broken both my wrists
- I have eaten deer
- I won a fishing competition
- I have never been to Canada
So, could you spot the lies? Tweet us at @AriaMarketing with your guesses, and in the meantime, join us in welcoming our new recruits!
Email us at email@example.com