June 9, 2017
The weather in Boston may not have been very spring-like in May, but Aria client news was in full bloom all month long. Here’s a recap of all of the highlights from the past month. Cheers to more great PR, and beautiful weather, as we roll into summer.
- 2bPrecise’s Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Joel Diamond, shared his insight on the challenges providers face with direct-to-consumer genetic tests. Aria secured coverage in Healthcare IT News, titled, “Direct-to-consumer genetic tests: Great for patients, tough on doctors.”
- CynergisTek CEO and healthcare security expert, Mac McMillan, was called upon by POLITICO editor David Pittman to weigh into last month’s global ransomware attack, WannaCry. Mac explained in POLITICO’s MorningeHealth report why most healthcare institutions in the United States were largely spared from the major attack.
- Integra Connect announced in a press release the launch of its Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) service to help specialty practices maximize revenue efficiently under the value-based care model. To date, the news has been featured in Healthcare IT News, Becker’s Hospital Review, HIStalk Practice and DOTmed Healthcare Business News.
- Kyruus announced in a press release, that the University of Miami Health System selected their company’s patient access applications to enhance patient experience across multiple points of access. Aria secured coverage of this news in top-tier publications, including Healthcare Dive, HIStalk, & HIT Consultant.
- Nancy Fennell from The New Hampshire Health Information Organization, which is part of MAeHC, shared takeaways from their work with the Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association in iAdvanceSeniorCare titled, “Case study: Improving hospice care coordination through HIE.”
- Stratus Video President of Telehealth, Lee Horner, detailed how the company’s rapidly growing telehealth program enhances workflows and optimizes care in a byline for Becker’s Hospital Review. Stratus Video, and its telehealth client Geisinger Health, also played a leading role in a mHealthIntelligence.com article.
For more information on Aria Marketing and its clients, check us out on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, or send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.