August 11, 2017
Summer is in full swing, and here in Boston, we feel blessed to finally get some sunshine! Even with our long weekends and fun summer Fridays, the Aria team is hustling for results for our clients. Take a look at some of our major client highlights for July below:
- Capto Co-Founder, Nick Vennaro, shared his insights on rethinking classic payer investment models for health IT in a MedCity News column.
- AxisPoint Health announced partnerships with healthcare IT companys, myStrength and mPulse Mobile as part of its CarePoint care management solution. This partnership news was featured in HIT Consultant. Also, AxisPoint Health’s CEO, Dr. Ron Geraty, was featured in ColoradoBiz for his insight on digital healthcare and breaking down barriers with technology.
- Micky Tripathi, CEO of the Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative, shared insights on interoperability and Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) in an interview with writer Arthur Allen from POLITICO.
- Stratus Video President of Language Services, Lee Horner, and Lehigh Valley Health Manager of Interpreter Services, Joumana De Santiago, co-authored a Becker’s Hospital Review article that explains how the company’s language access solution is helping the health system better treat its limited English proficiency patients.
- Kyruus announced its Fourth Annual Thought Leadership on Access Symposium (ATLAS) event taking place September 19-20th in Boston. The theme of this year’s conference is “Patient Access in Focus: Staying Ahead in a Shifting Landscape.” Aria has been working to drive registration for the event, and as a result has gotten coverage in HIStalk and Healthcare Dive.
- CynergisTek' President and Chief Strategy Officer, Mac McMillan, contributed a blog to SecurityInfoWatch that poses the crucial question, “Why isn’t anyone paying attention to medical device security?”
If you’re looking for an agency to bolster your public relations program, feel free to reach out at email@example.com – or show us your support on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!