May 10, 2018
April was another busy, but successful month here at Aria. While Aria’s executive team attended HITMC18, the rest of the company was back at home working hard on securing some great results for our clients. Here are a few highlights from the past month:
- Integra Connect announced the availability of Integra Connect Intelligence™, an analytics suite that enables oncology practices to unify disparate sources of patient data residing in siloed systems throughout the healthcare ecosystem. The announcement was covered by a range of industry publications including DOTmed, Healthcare Business News, South Florida Business Journal, HIStalk and HIT Consultant.
- Synzi CEO, Lee Horner, contributed a byline to RCM Answers on the growing adoption and usage of virtual care platforms among providers. Horner’s commentary was also featured in a mHealthIntelligence.com article discussing the importance for smaller healthcare provider organizations in picking the right virtual care platform.
- President and CEO of the Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative (MAeHC), Micky Tripathi, was included in a Modern Healthcare article discussing how “Patients pave the way for interoperability.”
- Patient and provider matching solution company, Kyruus, announced that it has raised $10 million in new financing, after a year of unprecedented growth. Aria secured coverage of this news in several local and national publications including, VentureFizz, Xconomy Boston, Becker’s Hospital Review, and MedCity News.
- CynergisTek Senior Director of Cybersecurity Research and Communications, John Nye, shared his insights on the recent attacks on medical imaging devices by the Orangeworm hacker group in Healthcare Analytics News and FierceHealthcare. Additionally, commentary from VP of Audit Strategy, Marti Arvin, was featured in a Bloomberg Law article about why it might be helpful for healthcare organizations to re-evaluate compliance management to ensure optimal support for grants and funding.
- AxisPoint Health announced the company’s acquisition by Hinduja Global Solutions Limited (HGS). Aria secured coverage of the announcement in HITECH Answers, HIT Consultant, Denver Business Journal, Healthcare Risk Management Review mHealthWatch, HealthcareScene.com and DOTmed.com, among others.
For more information on Aria Marketing and its clients, check us out on Twitter, Facebook, and even Instagram, or send us a note at email@example.com.