June 8, 2018
Our team was busy this month with building and sustaining media momentum for our clients nationwide! Scroll through below for some of the top-notch results secured by our teams in May.
- HMS client, Gabriel Medley, shared insights with top-tier healthcare publications, HealthLeaders and HealthPayerIntelligence.com, about how his organization, Gateway Health, is addressing social determinants of health (SDOH) for its members by leveraging HMS Eliza.
- Dr. Charles Saunders, Chief Executive Officer of Integra Connect, was featured in renowned publication Healthcare Informatics’ Q2 issue, discussing payer-provider collaboration and the need for predictive analytics in value-based care. Dr. Saunders also discussed the company’s work in developing a urology-specific alternate payment model (APM) via articles placed in hfm magazine and MGMA Connection.
- AxisPoint Health’s Chief Medical Officer Dr. Virginia Gurley’s commentary on the “right” way for health plans to address SDOH was featured in Managed Healthcare Executive. Moreover, Dr. Gurley explains in First Report Managed Care how a more holistic, data-driven approach to managing high-risk members can yield better outcomes and reduce excess costs for payers.
- ActiveRADAR’s President and Chief Executive Officer, David Henka’s expert insight on the current administration’s proposed policy to lower prescription drug prices was featured in Modern Healthcare and BenefitsPRO.
- Synzi announced that Trilogy Home Healthcare, a Medicare-certified home healthcare agency, has selected the company’s virtual care communication platform to enhance staff and patient communications while improving patient health outcomes and reducing hospital readmissions. Aria secured coverage of the announcement in relevant industry publications, including Healthcare Dive, HomeCareDaily.com and HomeCare Magazine.
- Kyruus announced that its co-founder Julie Yoo was named one of Health Data Management’s Most Powerful Women in Health IT. Julie was recognized for her contributions to the health IT industry alongside female executives from major corporations such as Epic, Cerner, and IBM Watson Health. Aria also secured coverage for Kyruus CEO, Dr. Graham Gardner, in Healthcare Finance News and Becker’s Hospital Review.
- PatientMatters officially (re)launched its new website this month, showcased its new product offerings, and announced an expanded focus on improving hospital revenue performance and patient financial experience with guaranteed results. Additionally, Healthcare Finance News featured PatientMatters in an article highlighting the positive results achieved by its client, Regional Medical Center. PatientMatters’ Chief Executive Officer, David Shelton, also elaborated on the benefits of taking a personalized approach to patient finance plans in a byline published in Healthcare Business Today.
- CynergisTek Executive Vice President of Managed Print Services, Sean Hughes, authored a byline for Healthcare Analytics News on the increased security threats associated with printing in a post-EHR world. Also, Chief Executive Officer and President Mac McMillan’s commentary on the major security risks smaller practices face and what strategies they can implement to help protect patient data was featured in Medical Economics.