July 12, 2018
The temperatures in Boston certainly hit some record highs in June, and adding to the heat, our clients had some sizzling results all month long. So grab your sunglasses and take a look at some our top client wins throughout the month of June:
- Commentary from Synzi CEO, Lee Horner, on the role of virtual care in the home care industry was featured in the June issue of HomeCare Magazine. Horner’s commentary was also featured in a MedCity News article discussing the company’s focus on improving communication throughout the care process for health entities, hospitals and health plans.
- Vice President of Compliance Strategy at CynergisTek, David Holtzman’s commentary on the MD Anderson HIPAA violation was highlighted in multiple top-tier healthcare publications including Modern Healthcare and MedCity News. Additionally, the June/July issue of For The Record included a byline by CynergisTek Vice President of Security Strategy, Clyde Hewitt, on the do’s and don’ts of how to respond to a ransomware attack.
- Dr. Charles Saunders, CEO of Integra Connect, was featured in a video in Cancer Therapy Advisor discussing the latest innovations in value-based specialty care. Dr. Saunders was also included in this Managed Healthcare Executive article discussing the “Seven Things Healthcare Execs Can’t Stop Talking About.”
- PatientMatters announced the appointment of Rick Darer as its new Chief Financial Officer, and the news was subsequently featured in widely-circulated trade and regional outlets such as Healthcare Dive and Orlando Sentinel.
- ActiveRADAR’s Chief Executive Officer David Henka’s expert commentary on generic drug prices was featured in top-tier healthcare publication Modern Healthcare. Furthermore, David’s bylined article on how therapeutic reference pricing can be implemented to decrease pharma costs was included in Managed Healthcare Executive.
- HMS’s Executive Vice President & Chief Strategy Officer Cynthia Nustad authored an hfm blog, highlighting her expertise in how payers can quickly and efficiently improve member experience, outcomes and cost. Also this month, the company’s Executive Vice President of Total Population Management Emmet O’Gara met with editor Shannon Muchmore at the AHIP Institute & Expo, which resulted in secured coverage for his expertise on member engagement in well-circulated trade publication, Healthcare Dive.
- AxiaMed Director of Healthcare, Dan Berger, recently sat down with Healthcare Scene editor John Lynn at the HFMA Annual Conference to discuss healthcare payments and payment processing which resulted in this article on some of the financial perspectives gained at HFMA.
If you’re looking for an agency to bolster your public relations program, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org – or show us your support on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!