October 5, 2018
September flew by, but the Aria team didn’t waste any time getting great results for our clients. Scroll down to see September’s top highlights:
- Diameter Health’s President and Chief Strategy Officer, John D’Amore, was featured in HITInfrastructure.com for his insights on FHIR, integration of data from multiple sources, and difficulties health systems, HIEs, and payers face in achieving semantic levels of interoperability. His commentary was also later featured in EHRIntelligence.com.
- AxiaMed’s National Director of Healthcare, Dan Berger, contributed a byline to Becker’s Hospital Review about how the emergence of new healthcare delivery models directly impacts patient payments.
- Integra Connect’s CEO, Dr. Charles Saunders, offered insights and tips on innovation and success under value-based care, which were featured in several articles in September, including hfm, AJMC, and Health IT Outcomes. Dr. Saunders’s commentary on key takeaways from the Oncology Care Model Performance Period 2 results was also featured in the American Journal of Managed Care. A number of Integra Connect executives also spoke at conferences across the United States, including Dr. Saunders, who spoke at the Health 2.0 Annual Meeting on “Innovations Transforming Patient Care,” and President of Revenue Cycle Solutions, Eric Foust, who spoke at the AAA Annual Conference on “Five Essential KPIs That Drive Your Ambulance Cash Flow.”
- Senior Director of Cybersecurity Research and Communication at CynergisTek, John Nye, contributed a byline to Information Management on the threat of ransomware. Also, the company’s VP of Security Strategy, Clyde Hewitt, discussed the top five mistakes when apps and data are moved to the cloud in Security Technology Executive. CynergisTek EVP of Strategic Innovation, David Finn, authored a byline in Health Management Technology about training employees in cybersecurity and whether you should have a 24/7 scan of your system running. This article was printed in the September/October issue of the magazine and Finn was featured on the cover.
- Synzi announced that the Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital has selected its virtual care communication platform to streamline admissions by remotely connecting clinicians and patients. The news was subsequently featured in Healthcare Dive, MedTech Dive, Health Data Management, and Rehab Management. Additionally, Lee Horner, CEO of Synzi, contributed a byline to Electronic Health Reporter on how virtual care is poised to be embraced by the healthcare ecosystem, helping to optimize satisfaction and health outcomes for all. Lastly, Horner’s bylined article on how virtual care helps reduce hospital readmissions was featured in Managed Healthcare Executive.
- AxisPoint Health’s CMO Dr. Virginia Gurley’s expert commentary on the questions healthcare executives like to ask job candidates was featured in Managed Healthcare Executive. Furthermore, AxisPoint Health’s SVP, Mary Jane Konstantin’s commentary on the state of care management and the most common barriers that stand in the way of a successful care management program was featured in intrepidNOW podcast.
- Doug Williams, President of Markets and Products at HMS, contributed a byline to HFMA Leadership on leveraging data to prevent opioid misuse.
- PatientMatters’ CEO David Shelton shared his insights on how personalized payment plans can maximize collections in the Becker’s Hospital CFO Report “RCM tip of the day.” The company’s announcement of its partnership with Unity Health also received coverage in Healthcare Dive, Orlando Medical News, and HIStalk.
- Kyruus continues to garner coverage from its referral research report with two pieces of coverage in Health Data Management this month. Additionally, Tim Coultas, Senior Director of Product Management, contributed a byline on patient access analytics to Healthcare Analytics News, and Kyruus customer UAB Medicine shared its experience working with Kyruus in Healthcare IT News.
- Chief Medical Officer and Co-Founder of 2bPrecise, Dr. Joel Diamond, contributed a byline to Oncology Times on how to bring genomics into the clinical workflow. Additionally, 2bPrecise was featured in Healthcare Informatics in an article about University Hospitals, a healthcare system in Ohio that has begun utilizing 2bPrecise to assist with its precision medicine program.
- ActiveRADAR CEO and President, David Henka, was featured on the Health Business Blog podcast explaining drug pricing, PBMs, and solutions to keep the ever growing cost of drugs in check.
If you’re looking for an agency to bolster your public relations program and get results like these, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org – or show us your support on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!