May 2, 2019
Everywhere you look in Boston (including outside Aria’s windows), flowers are peeking through the earth and blooming on branches. Similarly, our clients are popping up all over top-tier publications. Take a look at the freshest picks of our clients’ news, announcements and coverage from last month:
- AVIA announced the launch of the second phase of the Medicaid Transformation Project, which will focus on behavioral health initiatives. Aria secured coverage of this initiative in a range of publications, including Politico Pulse, HIStalk and Healthcare Innovation. AVIA Vice President of Provider Solutions, Jill Seidman, was also featured in Authority Magazine in a piece that delves into strategies for improving the U.S. healthcare system.
- Life Image CEO, Matthew Michela, was featured in a six-part series in One Million by One Million. This in-depth series covers everything from the genesis of Life Image to clinical trial data to his vision for a consumer-focused healthcare industry.
- CynergisTek released its 2019 annual report, Measuring Progress: Expanding the Horizon, which provides a sobering analysis of how healthcare provider organizations measure up against NIST CSF and HIPPA Security and Privacy Rules and outlines best practices for healthcare organizations to adopt to manage cybersecurity risk. The report was covered by Health IT Security, Business Insider, Help Net Security, HIPAA Journal, Market Screener and Dark Reading.
- Diameter Health announced that it raised $9.6 million in Series A-1 funding, led by new investor Optum Ventures, gaining the company coverage in national publications such as Fortune and Yahoo! News, as well as top-tier trades like MedCity News and FierceHealthcare.
- ActiveRADAR president and CEO, David Henka, contributed a byline to Employee Benefit Adviser, in which he provides insights on how reference-based pricing can help curb rising healthcare costs. The article was also published in Insurance News.
- PatientMatters CEO, David Shelton, shared his insights in a roundup of tips for revenue cycle management in Becker’s Hospital Review. PatientMatters was also included in the Becker’s Hospital Review list of 210+ healthcare revenue cycle companies to know in 2019.
- The newly-formed Prisma Health selected Kyruus’ solutions to optimize patient access and provider network management. The news was covered in HIStalk and HIT Consultant. Also this month, Kyruus customer UAB Medicine shared how Kyruus helped the organization streamline the patient experience and improve patient access in an article in PatientEngagementHIT.com.
- 2bPrecise co-founder and chief medical officer, Dr. Joel Diamond, shared his insights with HealthTech Magazine on how precision medicine can improve quality of care. Dr. Diamond was also profiled in Medical Lab Observer where he discussed precision medicine, direct-to-consumer genetic testing and interoperability.
- HFMA Leadership published a byline by Dr. Emad Rizk, CEO of Cotiviti, on how health plans can effectively use AI and predictive analytics.
- Integra Connect announced the launch of its precision medicine division, PrecisionQ. Furthermore, the company’s survey findings on the impact of value-based care on cancer treatment decisions continued to gain traction.
Are you looking to grow your public relations program this spring? Email our president, Scott Collins, at email@example.com, to learn how Aria can help. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn!