June 6, 2019
April showers bring May flowers, right? Well, apparently Boston didn’t get the memo this year as showers continued throughout the entire month of May. The silver lining? It was also a month filled with top-notch coverage for our clients! Check out what the Aria team secured in May:
- 2bPrecise announced a partnership with the Murfreesboro Medical Clinic and SurgiCenter (MMC). Aria secured coverage of the announcement in trade publications such as HIStalk Practice, MedTech Dive, Healthcare Dive, BioSpace, and Health Data Management. Following the announcement, MMC’s CMIO & president of the board, Dr. Nicholas Cote was featured in Healthcare Finance News sharing his thoughts on pharmacogenomics and the recent partnership with 2bPrecise.
- AxisPoint Health senior vice president and head of business, Mary Jane Konstantin, RN, contributed a byline to Managed Healthcare Executive on ways to overcome compliance barriers. Additionally, Dr. Lisa Doggett, senior medical director at AxisPoint Health, was featured in Health Data Management where she discussed how population health management can help payers during natural disasters.
- AVIA’s David Smith, project executive of the Medicaid Transformation Project (MTP) and Andy Slavitt, former acting CMS administrator and MTP project chair, were featured in both FierceHealthcare and Healthcare Innovation discussing the behavioral health initiative, the second phase of MTP. Jill Seidman, vice president of AVIA, was featured in Thrive Global discussing how to improve healthcare in the United States.
- ActiveRADAR president & CEO David Henka shared his insights in an article for the Society for Human Resource Management, HR’s leading industry trade group magazine, on how employers can lower health plan costs through pharma-based reference pricing.
- CynergisTek executive vice president of strategic innovation, David Finn, was featured in a Medical Economics article titled, “The growing cyber threat to physician practices,” The article shared Finn’s thoughts on the rising threat that is the “internet of things” and offered tips for physician practices to ensure their patient data is secure.
- Diameter Health CTO Harvard Pan’s commentary appeared in CIO. In the piece, Pan shares how he handled a critical clinical application failing and turned it into one of the best work experiences of his career.
- Integra Connect will present three posters at the American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting, and Aria promoted the news by securing coverage in publications such as BioSpace and BioPharma Dive. Dr. Charles Saunders, CEO of Integra Connect, gave a presentation about the Oncology Care Mode (OCM) at the Association of Community Cancer Centers conference. Additionally, Eric Proust, president of Integra Connect’s revenue cycle solutions, EMS Division, published a byline in the Journal of EMS on how to best optimize care and maximize revenue.
- Kyruus announced it will host the Sixth Annual Thought Leadership on Access Symposium (ATLAS); the news was covered in HIStalk, Healthcare Dive, and MedTech Dive. Chris Gervais, Kyruus CTO, contributed a byline for Inside Digital Health on how interoperability can enhance patient care through enhanced patient-provider matching. Erin Josphe, Kyruus CMO, also contributed a byline to HFMA Leadership on succeeding in the era of consumerism.
- This month, Life Image hosted a health policy event focused on the ONC's proposed information blocking rule. The well-attended event featured discussions from interoperability influencers including Dr. Don Rucker, the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology; Dr. John Halamka of Beth Israel; and Dr. Laura Esserman, director of the UCSF Breast Care Center. Journalists from multiple industry publications attended the event, and Aria facilitated meetings with thought leaders at the event.
- PatientMatters’ executive director of marketing, Crystal Morley, appeared on the HIT Like a Girl podcast in May, originally recorded at HIMSS, sharing how the company is working to empower patients with personalized payment plans. Additionally, PatientMatters’ customer, Jill Barton of Montefiore St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital, was interviewed in RevCycleIntelligence about how the organization implemented PatientMatters’ IntelliPass system, making it easier to communicate information to the patient prior to their appointment.
- The Greeley Company CMO Rick Sheff, MD, shared insights in Authority Magazine on the issues effecting health systems today and how organizations can overcome these obstacles for a brighter future in healthcare.
Interested in securing top-notch coverage like this for your client’s every month? If so, we’re hiring! To apply, please send your resume and cover lever to EVP, Jessica Cohen (firstname.lastname@example.org).