February 4, 2016
2016 is off to a great start, and we can barely believe we are seeing longer days and have already received our annual rodent forecast. Before we get too excited about all that spring has to offer (#HIMSSanity, anyone?) check out a few of our clients’ highlights from the first month of what is sure to be the best year at Aria yet:
- Micky Tripathi, CEO of the Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative(MAeHC), shared his insight on the future of the FHIR standard, you can read his full commentary in HealthITInteroperability.com here.
- AxisPoint Health was featured in the ADVANCE for Nurses January cover story on expanding nurse roles. In the article, AxisPoint Complex Case Manager, Teresa Brodek, shares her experiences in the nursing field, and highlights the growing demand for case managers following the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Craneware’s Chief Marketing Officer, Mark Montgomery, shared the three major trends driving healthcare today, and explained how these topics can be addressed by applying a concept called the value cycle. You can read his full article, “Optimizing Every Revenue Opportunity through the Value Cycle,” in Electronic Health Reporter.
- Kaufman Hall announced 3 software win press releases, and managing director, Kit Kamholz, was featured in HealthLeaders to give his forecast for hospital consolidation in 2016.
- Dr. Lee, CMO of Press Ganey, was featured in the cover story of Physician’s Practice – “Why Physicians Are Embracing Online Patient Reviews” on the Yelp-ization of healthcare.
We’re looking forward to February as we gear up for HIMSS16- check back next week, as we will be highlighting some fun facts about our VP, Ross Homer. Want to learn more about Aria and our clients? Connect with us on social media (@AriaMarketing) or email us at email@example.com.