July 14, 2016
Summer is in full swing here at Aria! Our team got to kick off the summer in style in Las Vegas at HFMA ANI (check out our full recap) and we are all enjoying the start of our Summer Fridays. As we soak up the sun, we’re reflecting on the accomplishments of our clients from the past month. If you’re lounging by the pool, why not check out a few of our highlights:
- Associate Vice President of Research and Outcomes at AxisPoint Health, Gregory Berg, wrote an article for HealthITAnalytics.com on using predictive modeling to determine high-risk members.
- The Executive Director for the New Hampshire Health Information Organization (NHHIO), Jeff Loughlin, was featured in a Q&A on data exchange for Healthcare Informatics.
- Craneware’s Solutions Owner and Associate Vice President of Strategic Messaging, Kathy Schwartz, shared her take on value analysis with Healthcare Purchasing News.
- Virgin Pulse celebrated Employee Wellbeing Month and launched a toolkit to help employers promote wellbeing and balance during work hours. The toolkit was featured in Employee Benefit Advise rand PLANSPONSOR.
- Mac McMillian, CEO of CynergisTek, authored the first in a series of four articles on cybersecurity for HealthITSecurity.com on how organizations should prepare for cyberattacks.
- ZirMed, and its client, Coast Healthcare, were featured in Hospital & Health Networks’ 3-part special report on clinical integration that explores different ways to improve the quality of patient care while reducing unnecessary costs.
- Karen Handmaker, VP of Population Health Strategies at IBM Watson Health, and Jeffrey Galles of Utica Park Clinic, spoke with Healthcare Finance News to share Utica Park Clinic’s strategies for implementing a successful population health management initiative.