September 7, 2017
This summer is flying by! But, before we say so long to summer and trade in our cold brews for pumpkin spice lattes, we wanted to share some of the biggest wins we scored for our clients in August.
- Stratus Video was ranked #201 on Inc. Magazine’s 2017 list of the 5,000 fastest-growing US private companies, and Aria secured coverage of the news in HealthcareDive, Slator, Tampa Bay Times, MobiHealthNews, The Florida Oracle, and The Ledger.
- Aria has been leveraging both social media and targeted media outreached to drive registration for Kyruus’ Fourth Annual Thought Leadership on Access Symposium (ATLAS). As a result of Aria’s outreach, tier-one healthcare publications and national healthcare & business publication will participate to the event taking place September 19-20 in Boston.
- The Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative’ s Director of Advisory Services, Mark Belanger, was featured in Healthcare Informatics discussing his company’s work in New Hampshire on the Medicaid waiver project.
- Becker’s Hospital Review published its Startup Insider Q&A with our client, 2bPrecise, in a piece titled, “Startup Insider: 4 questions with 2bPrecise CEO Assaf Halevy.” This profile mini-series highlights healthcare technology leaders, including our clients Kyruus and Integra Connect.
- Integra Connect has expanded its Oncology Care Model (OCM) solutions capabilities via a partnership with Innovative Oncology Business Solutions (IOBS) which will provide oncology practice staff with a step-by-step guide to triaging patients and thus reduce costs associated with patient care.
- Auxilio, a provider of healthcare document services and cybersecurity solutions, announced that it has officially assumed the CynergisTek name. Aria earned coverage of the announcement in HealthcareScene and HITECHAnswers, and coverage is expected in regional publications as well.
- AxisPoint Health CEO, Dr. Ron Geraty, was featured in a podcast interview on the Health Business Blog discussing the evolution of care management and how the company is disrupting the traditional model. Dr. Geraty also provided his insights to Managed Healthcare Executive on the importance of insurers publishing clinical research data.
- Capto Co-Founder Nick Vennaro contributed an article to Health IT Outcomes that details a four-step strategy for healthcare entities to follow in order to effectively integrate the Internet of Things.
If you’re looking for an agency to bolster your public relations program, feel free to reach out at email@example.com – or show us your support on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!