November 10, 2017
Halloween came and went, and on top of the plentiful amount of candy in the Aria office, we also secured some sweet results for our clients. So before we trade in our candy for stuffing and mashed potatoes, we wanted to share some of our top PR wins for the month of October.
- Genomics and precision medicine powerhouse, 2bPrecise, had its Chief Medical Officer featured in HFMA’s hfm blog discussing “Cost: The Biggest Barrier to Precision Medicine.”
- Patient-provider matching technology company, Kyruus, shared some executive insight into care coordination and ways to improve patient outcomes for H&HN Daily.
- The Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative co-hosted a Twitter chat with the Alliance for Home Health Quality and Innovation to share its expertise in implementing and integrating health information exchange in home health transitions of care settings.
- President and Chief Executive Officer of RxTE Health, David Henka, provided commentary on the Executive Order in this Managed Health Executive’s article titled, “Trump’s steps to undo the ACA: Top takeaways from healthcare insiders.”
- President of AxisPoint Health, Christopher Long, was featured in Managed Healthcare Executive discussing how valued-based care is gradually yielding more positive results in accountable care organizations.
- Integra Connect’s collaboration with Innovative Oncology Business Solutions was highlighted by Dr. Barbara McAneny, CEO/CMO in a feature article published in Healthcare Informatics. Another Healthcare informatics article included comments by Dr. Rushir Choksi, oncologist at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, focused on how Integra Connect supports the organization’s participation in the Oncology Care Model.
- CynergisTek appointed David Finn as the new EVP of Strategic Innovation, and Mac McMillan as CEO. The news has been featured in Austin INNO, DOTMed.com, HITECH Answers, and Built in Austin, among others. John Nye, VP of Cybersecurity Strategy, discussed how healthcare organizations can prevent insider security threats in SeachHealthIT.com.
- Stratus Video opened its new center of excellence in Dallas, Texas, spurring coverage in Tampa Bay Business Journal and the CEO Money Radio Show.
If you’re looking for an agency to bolster your public relations program, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org – or show us your support on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!