December 11, 2017
As the beautiful foliage began falling from the trees outside, the Aria team was hard at work inside securing top-notch results for our clients which we wanted to share in this blog. Read about some of our clients’ latest PR wins for the month of November!
- Kyruus, a provider search and scheduling solution company, conducted a survey of 1,000 consumers about how they search for, select, and schedule appointments with healthcare providers. Aria secured coverage of the survey findings in several top-tier publications including Becker’s Hospital Review, Modern Healthcare, Healthcare Finance, MobiHealthNews, and Healthcare Scene News.
- CynergisTek’s VP of Security Strategy, Clyde Hewitt, was featured in a SC Magazine article analyzing the recent cybersecurity-themed episode of Grey’s Anatomy. CynergisTek CEO, Mac McMillan, also contributed a byline to Security Magazine this month discussing why veterans are prime candidates to fill the CISO gap in healthcare.
- SA Ignite conducted an industry study of nearly 120 executives from large health systems taking an in-depth look at their technological preparedness for Quality Payment Programs. The report findings were highlighted in a number of tier-one publications, such as Healthcare IT News, Physicians Practice, and Healthcare Informatics.
- Stratus Video announced its updated video remote interpretation platform, earning coverage in Tampa Bay Business Journal, Mobile Marketing Watch and Healthcare Dive. The company’s CFO, Maureen Huber, appeared on HFMA’s YouTube channel discussing how hospitals can use telehealth and video technology to reduce readmission rates.
- Our client RxTE Health, a company specializing in pharmacy cost reduction programs for employers, announced that it promoted David Henka, the President of the company, from COO to CEO. The company also announced hiring Sara Linnerooth, PharmD, as the SVP of Clinical Operations. Aria earned coverage of both news releases in key healthcare and HR publications including Employee Benefit News, PharmaVoice.com, Clinical Informatics News, Bio IT World, and BenefitsPRO.
If you’re looking for an agency to bolster your public relations program, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – or show us your support on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!