February 9, 2018
January started with a “bomb cyclone” that pummeled the east coast in snow, but the crazy weather did not hinder the Aria team from doing what we do best! We made it through the first month of 2018 and we are geared up for yet another exciting year! Before we dive head first into the rest of 2018, we wanted to share our some of our client’s PR wins for the month of January!
- CynergisTek VP of Security Strategy, Clyde Hewitt, was featured in an SC Media article discussing the recent Grey’s Anatomy episode in which the fictional Grey Sloane Memorial Hospital became a victim on ransomware. Additionally, company CEO Mac McMillan shared his commentary on the recent Allscripts ransomware attack in an article in Fierce Healthcare.
- Senior Vice President and General Manager of Carepoint for AxisPoint Health, Mary Jane Konstantin, RN, was featured in Healthcare Finance News, discussing the topic of reducing hospital readmissions, and the importance of quickly identifying patients at risk as well as understanding their living situation, when it comes to hospital discharge.
- CEO Lee Horner announced at J.P Morgan Healthcare Conference the formation of Synzi, a new company focused on a cutting-edge virtual care communication platform. The news was featured in HIT Consultant, Clinical Informatics News, Bio IT World, BioPharmaDive, HITECH Answers, and Mobile Marketing Watch, to name a few. Additionally, Horner discussed the benefits of leveraging virtual care platforms for healthcare organizations on RCM Answers. He also discussed the role of telehealth to improve patient engagement and care delivery in a podcast interview for Health Business Blog.
- What a year! Kyruus, a patient-provider matching solutions company, earned 100 percent increase in revenue and 50 percent increase in the number of hospitals it serves across the U.S in 2017. They added big health systems to its customer base, including organizations like Banner Health, University of Miami Health System, and Baylor Scott & White Health. Aria secured coverage of this new on VentureFizz, HIStalk, and Healthcare Dive.
- Precision medicine and genomics innovator, 2bPrecise, secured a spot in Health Management Technology’s HIMSS Product Showcase and the company’s CMO, Dr. Joel Diamond, was featured in the publication’s 2018 Predictions.
- Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative’s senior consultant, Len Levine, shared best practices for overcoming interoperability challenges within ACOs in Becker’s Hospital Review.
- Pharmacy benefit solution company RxTE Health’s CEO, David Henka, was featured in a Sacramento Business Journal article discussing the company’s plans to relocate to the historic city, in preparation for the company’s forthcoming expansion and growing client roster.
If you’re looking for an agency to bolster your public relations program, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – or show us your support on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn!