August 9, 2018
Here at Aria we haven’t let our summer fun (or Summer Fridays) stop us from securing top-notch results for our clients! Scroll down to see our top highlights for the month of July:
- Dr. Charles Saunders’, Integra Connect’s CEO commentary on the Oncology Care Model (OCM) first performance period results was featured in two top oncology publications, Journal of Clinical Pathways and Oncology Live. Additionally, Dr. Saunders and Joe Sawyer, Integra Connect’s Chief Communications Officer, were featured in an article in Medical Economics about the transition to value-based care and how practices need to optimize revenue cycle management processes to succeed in this new model of care.
- Vice President of Audit Strategy at CynergisTek, Marti Arvin’s commentary on best practices for HIPAA compliance was included in Renal and Urology News. David Finn, Executive Vice President of Strategic Innovation at CynergisTek, was included in a SearchHealthIT.com article discussing various proven approaches to cybersecurity in healthcare.
- Lee Horner, CEO of Synzi, discusses the role of virtual care in diabetes management in this HealthData Answers article. Additionally, Horner’s bylined article on how virtual care platforms can be a valuable tool in population health management while increasing positive outcomes across the care continuum was also featured on HealthData Answers.
- AxisPoint Health’s CEO, Christopher Long’s expert commentary on the questions healthcare executives should be asking was featured in Managed Healthcare Executive. Furthermore, AxisPoint Health’s SVP, Anne VanBronkhorst’s commentary on the evolution of nurse triage lines and how valuable these services are for payers was featured in The Health Business Blog article and podcast.
- Jennifer Forster, MPA, director of Medicaid Strategy at HMS Eliza, was featured twice in the June print edition of First Report Managed Care, (which comes out in July) discussing the topics of experimenting with nonmedical benefits to improve outcomes, and the importance of knowing your members in order to identify and address social determinants of health in low-income populations.
- Chief Medical Officer at 2bPrecise, Dr. Joel Diamond contributed a MedCity News byline on genomic data silos and how to make patient information more actionable at the point of care.
- PatientMatters CEO David Shelton contributed a byline to RCMAnswers.net about how personalized payment plans can benefit revenue cycle management. Additionally, Gordon Jaye, VP of Hospital Operations, shared his insights self-service options coming to patient access in an article in Hospital Access Management.
- Kyruus achieved some big local and national coverage this month with Chief Strategy Officer Julie Yoo being mentioned in The Boston Globe while speaking on a panel at the Influencer event here in Boston. Forbes also featured Chief Executive Officer Graham Gardner’s insights about providing a consistent patient experience across an enterprise.
- Diameter Health announced a successful pilot period with Indiana Health Information Exchange (IHIE), the health information exchange with the largest interorganizational clinical data repository in the country. The news was subsequently featured in widely-circulated trade and regional outlets including Becker’s Health IT & CIO Report and The Hartford Business Journal.
If you’re looking for an agency to bolster your public relations program, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com – or show us your support on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!