December 13, 2018
Thanksgiving has come and gone, but our clients still have much to be thankful for (like the team here at Aria)! Here are our clients’ biggest wins from this past month:
- Assaf Halevy, Founder and CEO of 2bPrecise, contributed a byline to Health Management Technology on how to free genomic data from data silos and get it to the point of care.
- AxiaMed’s National Director of Healthcare, Dan Berger, was featured in a Healthcare Analytics News article about what the healthcare industry can – and should – learn from the Marriott data breach.
- AxisPoint Health’s SVP and CMO Dr. Virginia Gurley’s expert commentary on key features to better achieve the Triple Aim was featured in a Relentless Health Value article and podcast. Furthermore, Dr. Gurley contributed a byline to MedCity News on best strategies for developing a data-driven approach that enables health plans to design focused and personalized interventions.
- Cotiviti CEO Dr. Emad Rizk was featured in Managed Care Magazine in a bylined article highlighting the importance of data management, risk assessment, and population health in payer-provider collaboration.
- CynergisTek announced that MultiScale Health Networks selected their Compliance Assist Partner Program (CAPP) to secure their MultiScale Hive solution. This news was featured in Healthcare Dive, Health IT Outcomes, and DOTmed, among other notable healthcare and IT outlets.
- Ellen Harrison, vice president for market strategy at HMS contributed bylines to Managed Care, Managed Healthcare Executive and the American Journal of Accountable Care on topics including care quality and medication adherence. CEO Bill Lucia also contributed a byline to Healthcare Business Today on Medicaid trends to watch in 2019.
- Integra Connect made headlines in Health Data Management and Health IT Outcomes when it announced the adoption of its EHR Solution for Urology by two leading group practices. The company’s CEO, Dr. Charles Saunders, provided tips on how oncology providers can succeed under the Oncology Care Model (OCM) in Managed Healthcare Executive and discussed the implications of OCM/CMS lag time for practices in AJMC. Dr. Saunders also spoke at the LUGPA Annual Meeting and on a panel at the 2018 AJMC PCOC Meeting.
- Kyruus released its annual Patient Access Journey Report and, with the help of Aria, received coverage of it in Healthcare Finance News, HIT Consultant, and Healthcare Dive to name a few publications. Kyruus was also featured in The Boston Globe as one of the companies that received investment from the Massachusetts Innovation Catalyst Fund.
- To kick off the month, Life Image announced a new partnership with Mendel.ai, which was featured in Health Data Management and Imaging Technology News. The following week, Life Image announced its engagement with Dicom Systems, which was covered in Health Data Management and AuntMinnie. Life Image CEO Matt Michela also contributed a byline to Health Management Technology on the topic of incorporating imaging data into RWE for clinical trials. To finish the month with a bang, Life Image once again exhibited at the annual RSNA event. Aria helped drive booth traffic by securing coverage in advance of and during the show and promoted Life Image’s lunch-and-learn sessions, making headlines in DOTmed Healthcare Business News and Health Management Technology, among others.
- PatientMatters’ client, Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center, described how PatientMatters helped them improve front-end collections in a HealthLeaders article. They were also featured on the cover of this month’s HFMA Revenue Cycle Strategist newsletter.
Lee Horner, CEO of Synzi, contributed a byline to McKnight's Long-Term Care News on the role of virtual care in helping skilled nursing facilities reduce the rate of patient readmissions. Additionally, Horner’s byline on how virtual care can address the healthcare workforce shortage while increasing staff productivity and optimizing workflows was featured in Electronic Health Reporter. Lastly, Synzi’s virtual care platform was highlighted in a mHealthIntelligence.com article discussing the company’s recent engagement with Michigan’s Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital.
If you’re looking for an agency to bolster your public relations program and help you earn this type of strategic news coverage, please contact our President, Scott Collins at email@example.com.