April 1, 2021
While spending winter in quarantine was a bit of a struggle for us personally, in the healthcare communications world, things have settled into the new normal, and Aria continues to grow. This past quarter was a great season for healthcare content development, and we are excited to see what else 2021 might have in store for us. Here is a look at some of the client coverage highlights we secured this past quarter:
- AVIA’s director of the Center for Care Transformation, Sarah Carroll, MPH, discussed how digital solutions can help address health disparities in the U.S. on Managed Care Cast, a podcast produced by the American Journal of Managed Care. Hanna Helms, a manager with AVIA’s Center for Care Transformation, contributed a byline to MedCity News about effective solutions to combat the behavioral health crisis.
- Cotiviti President and CEO, Dr. Emad Rizk, and EVP of Operations for Analytics, Quality and Payment Integrity, Jordan Bazinsky, discussed the company’s use of AI and claims data to develop COVID-19 tracking and risk assessment maps in BostInno and Bloomberg Baystate Business. EVP of Development and Innovation Nicole Neumarker dove into healthcare data, data models and wasteful spending in Integrated Healthcare Executive, MedCity News and the American Journal of Managed Care.
- eVideon’s CEO, Jeff Fallon, was quoted in an article in Healthcare IT News about how technology is the best form of patient engagement during the Covid-19 vaccine rollout. Aria also secured coverage for eVideon in Integrated Healthcare Executive and Electronic Health Reporter.
- Firstsource Senior Vice President, David Shelton, discussed the importance of rural hospitals automating revenue cycle in Hospital Access Management. He also co-authored an article in Healthcare Business Today on the need for patient advocacy and revenue recovery, especially during COVID-19.
- IntelyCare’s Chief Nursing Officer Chris Caulfield, RN, NP-C, had commentary featured in NPR on the Covid-19 vaccine rollout. Specifically, he discussed how per diem and contract nursing professionals were overlooked during the initial phases of vaccinating frontline healthcare workers. Caulfield, and IntelyCare CEO, David Coppins, also discussed in Modern Healthcare how nurse staffing companies have helped fill the workforce gap at post-acute care facilities during the pandemic.
- Kyruus’ Chief Technology Officer and Chief Product Officer, Chris Gervais, and Kyruus customer Banner Health sat down with HealthLeaders to discuss how the provider organization implemented Kyruus’ online scheduling for COVID-19 vaccine appointments. Banner Health was also featured in Healthcare Innovation and PatientEngagmentHIT to share how it leveraged Kyruus’ solutions to expand access to care and improve the patient experience during the pandemic.
- Life Image President and CEO Matthew Michela was featured on a HIMSS TV panel to discuss the challenges of tracking COVID-19 vaccinations. He also discussed payer interoperability in First Report Managed Care and MedCity News. VP of Growth Judy Chong weighed in on how COVID-19 has changed priorities in medical imaging in PARCA e-news.
- Lyniate’s strategy officer Drew Ivan wrote a byline in MedCity News on how the pandemic is accelerating interoperability, especially since the installment of two new rules: the CMS Interoperability and Patient Access rule and the ONC Information Blocking Rule.
- MassPACE organizations have been working tirelessly to support participants during the pandemic and ensure vulnerable seniors were getting their shots throughout the vaccine rollout process. As a result, MassPACE organizations have been highlighted in broadcast segments on WCVB, and radio interviews with GBH and WBUR.
- 2bPrecise Chief Medical Officer Dr. Joel Diamond participated in a Q&A on precision medicine with customers San Francisco Otolaryngology and Genesys PHO in the Journal of Clinical Engineering. Founder and CEO Assaf Halevy also shared why EHRs fall short in providing valuable genetic insights and what provider organizations need to put genomic data into context at the point of care in HIT Consultant.
Want to secure incredible results like these for your company? Email Info@AriaMarketing.com to begin the conversation on how you can use public relations to achieve your business goals. You can also continue to follow Aria's work through Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.