October 13, 2017
The air is crisp, the leaves are changing, and the apples are ripe for picking. It is officially fall in Boston, and with the change of seasons comes a new round of PR wins we secured for our clients in September.
- Kyruus, a leader in provider search and scheduling solutions for health systems, hosted its fourth Annual Thought Leadership on Access Symposium (ATLAS) event September 19 and 20. Aria team members secured RSVPs from key members of the media, and as a result earned coverage of the event in top publications including Healthcare Informatics and HealthLeaders.
- Interoperability superstar and CEO of the Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative, Micky Tripathi, co-authored a Perspectives article for the New England Journal of Medicine. This piece provided insights on the HITECH era and spurred coverage in Healthcare Informatics, FierceHealthcare, and Becker’s Hospital Review, to name a few.
- Stratus Video, a leading provider of language access and telehealth solutions, announced the opening of a new Center of Excellence in Dallas, TX, which will support the company’s expanding customer footprint both in Texas and throughout the US. This news was featured in the Dallas Business Journal and Business Observer.
- Expertise from Mac McMillan, CEO of CynergisTek, was featured throughout Healthcare IT News’ 10-article series focused on busting cybersecurity myths. Additionally, the company’s VP of Cybersecurity Strategy, John Nye, was featured in a CSO article about methods for mitigating DDoS attacks.
- SA Ignite’s Vice President of Client Services, Beth Houck, highlighted how the company’s software can set physicians up for success under value-based care in two tier-one healthcare publications, Healthcare Finance News and Healthcare IT News. Beth also authored a byline in HFMA HERe on the importance of continual education.
- Integra Connect published the findings of its survey on how prepared specialists are for reporting under MACRA in a press release, which was then covered in seven renowned healthcare publications, including AJMC.com, Healthcare Informatics, Healthcare IT News and Becker’s Hospital Review.
If you’re looking for an agency to bolster your public relations program, feel free to reach out at email@example.com – or show us your support on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!