September 5, 2019
The Aria team is sad to say goodbye to summer, but as the warm days fade away we can look back on some of the great milestones Aria reached in August, such as the celebration of our 20th Anniversary, the launch of our new wellness initiative, and the continued great coverage we’ve secured for our clients. Check out our clients’ highlights from August below:
- 2bPrecise announced a partnership with Q-State Biosciences and Aria secured coverage of the news in publications such as GenomeWeb, BioSpace, HIStalk, Clinical OMICs, Zacks.com, and Nasdaq.com. Additionally, chief medical officer Dr. Joel Diamond’s byline on how genomic insights can make practicing medicine fun again and reduce physician burnout appeared in Medical Economics.
- ActiveRADAR president and CEO David Henka spoke with The Health Care Business Show producer and host Don Lee about drug pricing in the U.S., reference pricing, and how the company is positioned to disrupt the market.
- AVIA senior director Sonia Singh contributed an article to HealthData Answers detailing why health systems need digital solutions to drive meaningful and relevant results. Additionally, Medicaid Transformation Project (MTP) project executive David Smith spoke with The Health Care Business Show producer and host Don Lee about how AVIA and MTP are impacting the Medicaid population and MTP’s presence in the marketplace.
- Cotiviti president and CEO Dr. Emad Rizk spoke with Becker’s Hospital Review founder and publisher Scott Becker about the industry’s latest trends, leveraging healthcare data, advice for leaders, and more. In addition, Dr. Rizk’s byline on payer-provider collaboration appeared as the feature story in the August issue of hfm magazine.
- CynergisTek executive vice president of strategic innovation David Finn debunked medical device cybersecurity myths with Health IT Security. Additionally, executive advisor Clyde Hewitt outlined how to attract qualified cybersecurity staff after a major breach in HITECH Answers.
- Diameter Health president and chief strategy officer John D’Amore appeared in the final two episodes of a podcast series with Integrated Healthcare Executive. The episodes included his insights on the threats of data breaches in healthcare and how clinical data integration can impact HEDIS reporting. The company also announced that it is the first organization to earn certification for NCQA’s eMeasure and ONC’s eCQM programs.
- IntelyCare chief nursing officer Chris Caulfied contributed a byline on reducing nurse burnout through the gig economy to Healthcare Business Today.
- Kyruus announced that Norton Healthcare and Baptist Health South Florida both launched ProviderMatch for Consumers to assist patients in selecting the most appropriate care option. Additionally, Kyruus CEO Graham Gardner contributed his insights on why healthcare organizations should be driving interoperability across digital solutions to HIT Consultant.
- LifeImage senior vice president and CTO Janak Joshi spoke with Health Business Blog about the importance of real-world evidence, interoperability, and other innovations in healthcare IT. Also, Life Image CEO Matthew Michela’s byline on interoperability and the impending ONC policy changes appeared in DOTmed HealthCare Business News.
- PatientMatters CEO David Shelton’s byline on how personalized payment plans can lead to increased satisfaction and timely payments appeared in the August print edition of HFMA’s Revenue Cycle Strategist Newsletter.
- The Greeley Company president and CEO Steve Bryant’s byline on ways to reduce errors by simplifying the documentation process appeared in Integrated Healthcare Executive. Additionally, chief medical officer Rick Sheff’s byline on ways to reduce physician burnout and how it stems from a broken healthcare system appeared in Electronic Health Reporter.
If you’re wondering how your company can secure industry-wide coverage like this, contact our president Scott Collins (firstname.lastname@example.org) to see how Aria Marketing can help.