July 12, 2017
Summer is officially here! While our team is ready to hit the beaches and enjoy the warm weather on our #SummerFridays, we are still hard at work securing great press coverage and other PR wins for our clients. So, slap on those shades and let’s reflect on our PR highlights from the past month.
- Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative President and CEO Micky Tripathi shared his expertise with Healthcare Informatics in an article discussing how Apple’s iPhone is breaking into the medical field. Additionally, Micky chatted with CNBC to discuss how Apple is trying to be the one-stop-shop for healthcare information.
- Graham Gardner, MD, CEO and co-founder of Kyruus, shared how the philosophy of “Moneyball” inspired the creation of Kyruus, and how that inspiration turned into an entire business model to revolutionize the way patients find providers in a piece in Becker’s Hospital Review.
- With the news of the proposed MACRA 2018 rule, Tom Lee, CEO and founder of SA Ignite, explained changes in the draft rule and shared next steps for providers and payers to take in six(!) renowned healthcare publications, including Part B News, Healthcare Informatics, Physicians Practice and Healthcare Finance News.
- Softheon bylined an article in Health Management Technology that outlines key areas payers should pay attention to in the Senate’s healthcare bill.
- 2bPrecise announced that it is collaborating with Mayo Clinic to bring Mayo Clinic's algorithm for a genetic cardiovascular disease into the 2bPrecise platform to help improve precision medicine. The news was picked up in top-tier publications including, Health Data Management, Becker’s Hospital Review, and Healthcare Informatics.
- AxisPoint Health’s news that Valley Health Plan implemented its CarePoint care management solution was featured in Health Data Management’s weekly HIT roundup. The company’s senior VP of clinical operations, Mary Jane Konstantin, RN, also detailed the many career opportunities available through virtual nursing and care management services in Daily Nurse.
- David Holtzman, VP of Compliance Strategies at CynergisTek, shared key takeaways from a major settlement following the Anthem data breach with Modern Healthcare. Additionally, Mac McMillan, President and Chief Strategy Officer, chatted with Healthcare IT News to discuss the benefits of virtual CISOs and shared tips on how to overcome the security personnel shortage in healthcare.
Be sure to check out our blog next week to learn more about how our clients maximize the impact of this great press coverage to support broader marketing, sales and company goals.